ㅡEVALUATION: 3

It was quiet. Dead quiet.

Only fifteen girls sat in the stage room, carefully inspecting Baechin's movements, while Theo was subtly looking over the girls.

One of them has caught his attention.

She was smiling cutely, yet her shaky hands gave away the concern she felt for herself and other girls beside her.

"I once again want to call the leaders - Miyu, Yusun and Meifen - to take place next to the judge panel," he announced firmly.

"How are you feeling?" Meifen whispered to her friend.

"I guess I'm okay." She murmed. "I'm just worried about Chaehyun."

Yusun heard their concerns and looked down. She silently wondered if anyone worried like that about her, but she only shook her head and focused on PD.

Theo gave out some basic statistics that girls didn't really pay attention to, while Mina impatiently puffed out air. Saemi, who was beside her, narrowed her gaze to watch the stage, but Theo's voice was too monotonic to concentrate. Even Baechin seemed uninterested.

"I thought, for awhile, how many people do I eliminate this time." She spoke up when XTREME's member stepped down. "I still came to a thought of eliminating five as usual." Her voice suddenly got cold. "But I'm not sure about next time."

Chaehyun shivered at the words and glanced at Ariel. The other gently held on to her arm as if cheering, but it still felt burdening. They weren't sure if they will debut together. They weren't sure if they will debut at all.

Boeun and Mara were looking over at each other, trying to figure out what the other was thinking. They both were here for a longest time, since the first time boundless project was announced, but their confidence slightly dropped noticing Hongil with a bright smile.

The girl seemed to be completely relaxed for whatever reason, while Qiao and Hayeon looked equally anxious as the other two, but it didn't help nor Boeun, nor Mara. Everyone wanted to debut, but everyone knew that the chance was thin keeping in mind the competition and the number of winners to be assigned.

"Here goes our honour board!"

MARA HOOD :: cr 20RAP UNITgroup's favourite — 3 points

MARA HOOD :: cr 20
RAP UNIT
group's favourite — 3 points