Act three

~ Gao was walking alone to the classroom ~

Gao: (heart beat fast and still blushing) Tasuku-senpai loves me... I never expected that he'll love me back (grin happy)

Bal: (out of nowhere next to Gao) Gao, you're creepy bal...

Gao: (jump surprised) Bal? When did you back?

Bal: Now, bal. You were grinning for something bal. Did something happened bal?

Gao: (blush) Eh no nothing, Bal... Did you ate pizza?

Bal: Yes, Bal is very happy bal.

Gao: (smile) I'm happy for you, Bal.

Bal: Bal is going to see Jack, bal.

Gao: Ahem sure, Bal. Be careful (wave)

Bal: Bal will be careful bal (wave and leave)

Gao: (sigh smiling) Tasuku-senpai, huh. (walk slowly)

Unknown: (grab Gao from behind and put cloth on his mouth smirking)

Gao: (surprised and thinks) Chloroform... Tasuku-senpai... (pass out)

Unknown: (laughs evil) Time for my revenge, Tasuku Ryuenji. I have something that is precious to you~ (drag Gao somewhere)

Gao: (unconscious)

Unknown: (drag Gao in some house and tie him on the bed) And now... Let's see Tasuku Ryuenji's reaction when he'll see that I got his precious one~ (laughs evil and take picture from Gao tied and send it to Tasuku with text) ,,If you want your precious Gao Mikado back, meet me at the park. XXX"

Tasuku: (reserve the mail and see it) Gao-kun! (angry) No one can touch my Gao-kun! Jack! We're going to hunt!

Jack: Yes, Tasuku.

~ They both leave to meet the person who kidnapped Gao ~

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next act is coming soon... And the revealing of the evil person... ^^