Old Friend

Spring pov 

I was terrified of them, they were broken as if children broke them as if toys, but they were used for parts. We had fear in our eyes.... We tried to wake them, but they won't wake. It was not time yet... I decided to change their system. Gold started to look around for Foxy and found him in a dark spot away from the camera.

Wow, I guess Foxy is lucky not to be seen by the camera... again. I change Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica system making them awake. They woke and look around, they saw us which they sigh in relief. Foxy was able to wake up before them."How long were we all out?" asked Freddy."Two weeks..." said Gold as his voice trailed off.

"Gold, you look like me but your eyes" said Freddy as Gold teleport away and teleport back."My eyes are blank..." said Gold."Spring, your suit" said Bonnie as I look at myself."New scars, how great, I have to lie more to the company boss now" I said. It was true since I was an old suit, but the scars were severe and not bleeding much.

Which I don't mind at all. The scars are in my human are not bleeding, but still hurts, but I don't mind."What today is it?" asked Freddy."The day (Y/n) comes here and work at night... it's 11:56 am right now" said Gold."I want to see her again..." said Chica as her jaw was hanging."Yeah..." said Bonnie.

          (Y/n) pov

The past two weeks, my parents came back. I was happy to see them, but I missed Goldie... now it's the day I get to see them again. I know they are parts for the new animatronics, I told my parents about my job and they understand. I woke at 11:50 and get into my uniform, then I went into my car.You can't....

I heard a voice and look behind the seat, and saw no one... What am I hearing? Was it Shadow Freddy? No, he never came to me yet... I drove off to the pizzeria, I saw the old pizzeria was torn down as I kept driving... Well I hope they can stay with me if my parents allow it. I saw the new pizzeria, then parked in the parking lot.

I went inside as I saw the Manager."Hello (Y/n), its good to see you again after two weeks" said the Manager."Yeah, so are you showing me around the new pizzeria?" I asked."Yes, come with me" said the manager as he led me to the dining room where the stage is like the last pizzeria."Bigger stage than before" I said.

"Over there, we have the Mangle, on stage is Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, and Toy Chica. And the arcade is Balloon Boy and over at Prize Corner is where we keep a marionette" said the manager. A marionette? They have a puppet here now? Then the manager walk to a hallway."Over there is where we keep the old animatronics" said the manager as he point to the parts and services room.

I lit up in excitement a bit, then look at the long hallway of four rooms and a office. An office without doors? Weird."So where are the doors?" I asked."Oh, there is no doors, we also have a limited light" said the manager."Oh, okay then" I said as look at the office."Your work starts tomorrow night" said the manager.

"Okay, thanks. I said as I went. Next night, I came and went to the office, weird how the manager never.

           ??? pov

It was nighttime, I went to the office to see a girl nightguard. Weird how other nightguards were men and never women, I went to the parts and services room to see the withered animatronics. I saw Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie at their places, I know Foxy was hiding in the dark part of this room.

I was brother with Freddy even though we're basically enemies in a way. I look around and saw nothing else, but them. Freddy started to move and look at me."What do you want?" asked Freddy with a hint of anger."Nothing much, just checking on you four" I muttered as I walk out and closed the door, but left it open a bit.

Should I kill the night guard or leave her? I guess it's best to leave her since I know someone might love her. I went to Prize Corner to see what plush to give to her 'boyfriend', but I bet it's one of the animatronic in the safe room which I don't know where it is."Hi" said a voice that echoes. Oh god, please no

"Hello" said a voice that echoes. I turned around and see him, BB or Balloon Boy."Ugh, what do you want now?" I asked as I feel so annoyed."What should we do?" asked BB as I look at him surprised. I THOUGHT HE CANT SPEAK ANYMORE WORD BESIDES HELLO, HI OR JUST LAUGH."... How can you speak more words, I thought you can only say Hello, Hi, or just laugh your fat ass off!!" I hissed.

"Nope" said BB as he click his mouth. Then he walks away as the box opens. A tall slender thing look around as I turned to my human form and look at it. I don't even know if it's a he or a she for the most part, but I rather not know."Hello, I am Marionette or call me Puppet for short" said Puppet.

Puppet voice said like a more calm and polite voice, weird how I got a British accent and even Freddy. Foxy have a pirate accent which I don't even understand. Chica is sorta normal... I think."I'm Toy Freddy, but T.F will do for me" I said."Okay, can you go get a knife and cut the strings on me?" asked Puppet.

What about scis- never mind, I went to the kitchen and took a knife. I went to prize corner where Puppet was waiting."Duck" I said as Puppet ducked down as I swing the knife hitting all the strings. I wonder how I'm good with knifes."Thanks, I'll be on my way now" said Puppet as it got out of the box and went somewhere.

No point in following, I went to the office. I look at the time and it was 2 am, wow time is kind of slow I guess.

          Puppet pov 

I saw Toy Freddy went to the office... I know the place very well than the technicians, I can see through anything including the floor... I went to the safe room which was hidden from everyone. The door was locked, but I use magic to unlock the door. I open the door and saw the golden animatronics...

Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie."Hello Golden Freddy... And Spring Bonnie" I said in a calming voice."You again?" asked Gold. I guess it's been so long us three met... Gold and Spring still remember me."Mari? I thought you were gone for good, thank goodness your okay" said Spring. I guess Sping is so happy to see me.

"It's been so long since 1883" I said."Memories are horrible..." said Gold with hint of sadness in his eyes."I know, but let's get out of here" I said."Okay Puppet, but I rather teleport" said Gold as he smile a bit."Imma just run" said Spring as he ran out and Gold teleport. I turned into a ghostly figure and went to my prize corner, then turned back to normal. 

Gold and Spring came and look at me in confusion."How did y-" Spring said as Gold interrupted him."You did the thing right?" asked Gold."Yes, I did, and you know who the night guard is too" I said."I FORGOT SHIT" yelled Gold as he teleports away. Spring and I laugh, but we manage to hangout since after what happened years ago

A/n

Omg 1310 words in total, first time I ever done that, but meh, sooooooooo freaking long, but not XD

Make sure to leave a vote, comment, and follow me for more X3