Work? Night 2 or not?

(Y/n) pov 

I was dragged to my work place this morning cause my parents came back from their business and make me get to the pizzeria for my cousin birthday... I was tired as heck... I really need sleep... I watch my cousin play with her friends and cheering for the animatronics.

Then I heard someone whisper to my ear, someone familiar. I turn quick and saw Spring."Spring?" I asked."Yes, dear?" asked Spring."How do you-" i said as Spring interrupted me."Never seen me with two jobs to do?" asked Spring."What?" I asked."Being a technician and being a older brother" said Spring."No wonder your gone a lot" I said.

"I hate this crap now, but hey nothing much happening than usual" said Spring."I guess, but what do you really do?" I asked."I help with night shift and I have to wake up about 7 am" said Spring."Really? You sleep for one hour?" I asked."Yep, I hang around outside waiting for others to get here" said Spring.

After a long talk, Spring somehow started to have headaches."Mike, can you go get my painkillers?" Spring asked a technician."Mind if I borrow your drink, dear?" asked Spring as I nodded and blush lightly. Mike came back with a bottle of pills and Spring takes it from him."Thanks Mike" said Spring as he took two pills and drinks my (f/d).

After that, we talked more. His and Gold favorite drink was like mine, I was surprised and well shocked. I wonder why Spring doesn't spend time with Gold."So how is Gold?" I asked."Sleeping for who knows how long, he'll sometimes come and spend time up here for a bit" said Spring."Okay, how are you today?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine, but I can't do much about the others... You?" said Spring."I'm doing fine since my parents are back" I said as he chuckles."So is that your cousin over at the arcade?" asked Spring as he point to my little cousin."Yeah, this is her first time being here, but I'm sure she'll just be playing and playing on the arcade" I said.

"Okay then, I'm not gonna ask about that next then" said Spring as we laugh."(Y/n)! (C/n)! We have to go!" yelled my mom."Gotta go, see ya next night?" I asked."Next night" said Spring as he smiles. I smile back and pick up (C/n), then walkover to my mom.

          Spring pov 

I waved good bye to (Y/n) and went back to my god damn work. I'd make sure my boss wasn't watching me. I look at me boss a.k.a company owner to make sure he wasn't watching me... Good he wasn't watching me, I went to party room 4. I look around and saw children playing around.

Darn, I can't get to the safe room without people knowing... I tried to find a way to the safe room without people know which is hard... I walk around and saw her, I like her, but I can't tell her how I feel... I walkover to her."H-hey" I said."Hm? Oh hi William" she said as she smiles."You can call me Trap or Spring, those are my actual names..." I said."Okay" she said.

"I uhh, forgotten your name" I said."Oh, my name is Mia" said Mia."Nice see you Mia" I said. Why doI  love Mia so much? I think I'm in love with her... I don't think she loves me back."So what are we fixing today?" I asked."I think the originals in the parts and services room, Spring Bonnie" said Mia.

"Not out loud, dear" I said as she giggles."We're fixing them tonight while the night guard is here" said Mia."Night shift, okay" I said. Then I saw someone at the distance."Hey, Mia" he said."Oh, hi Robert" said Mia as I heard a bit of annoyance in her voice. Something tells me that he likes her and she doesn't like him back.

"I thought we were a couple, but you broke up with me because I drink a lot" said Robert. I could smell the alcohol from his clothes.. strong scent I have to say, but he wasn't allow to be in the office."Sir, your not all-" I said till he INTERRUPTED me by trying to punch me. I was quick enough to dodge."Okay, if your gonna try to kill me, try to get me" I said as I smirked.