Chapter 2

...It was his love, Namjoon

Seokjin stepped back and allowed Namjoon to step in. 

"Sorry it took so long, Jinnie, they kept making me do last minute work" Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend before pressing a quick kiss to his forehead. 

Seokjin melted at the familiar touch 

"Oh, don't worry about it, I had some time to go through some old things. I missed you though" 

Seokjin wanted to take back the last part, it was true but he didn't like the 'ed' at the end of missed. He still very much had that longing feeling for Namjoon. While he still had mortal, the boy was right in front of him, Seokjin knew he remembered nothing of their past other than the last year and a half they've been together this time. That hurt Seokjin more than anything, he wanted nothing more than the mortal to actually remember. Remember the first time they fell in love, Seokjin could remember it like it happened mere minutes ago and Namjoon had no clue of their true history. 

He shook his head as if to dismiss the thoughts as the couple made their way to the couch to sit down. 

"Aw, I missed you too. Did anything fun happen here while I was gone?" 

Seokjin cringed at the words, he found it endearing that Namjoon said he had missed him throughout their day apart but the couple did not miss each other in the same way. 

"Oh no, not really. I looked through my old journals. That was the highlight of my day. Yours?" 

Seokjin rested his head against the tallers chest while Namjoon has his arm draped over the blondes broad shoulders. 

"It was quite the boring day. The most interesting thing is you know my coworker, Jimin? The shorty. Yeah, there was this customer and Jimin literally sprinted from the back and took his order before I could. After the guy left, I can't remember his name....Yoongi, I think that's what he said, but when he left I asked Jimin and he just blushed and ran to the back again. I'm so ready to mock him for it." 

Namjoon started to chuckle while Seokjin was in shock. You're kidding, Yoongi? As in..Min Yoongi? Seokjins smart friend who rarely ever interacts with mortals if possible, THAT Yoongi? 

Seokjin made a mental note to call the mentioned boy later. 

"Ooooh, sounds like Jimin has a crush." was all Seokjin could manage to say without bombarding his boyfriend with questions about the Yoongi in the story.

"He made sooo many jokes when I started liking you...My revenge is now" Namjoon let out a fake evil-laugh, Seokjin couldn't help but giggle at his dork of a boyfriend 

The couple sat there, Namjoon telling stories about his day at work and Seokjin trying to focus on the now instead of the past. 

Eventually Namjoon ran out of stories so Seokjin stood up. 

"Your day was much more eventful than mine. Are you hungry, I can cook something" 

Seokjin didn't wait for an answer and started walking towards the small kitchen that was in the apartment, already planning a meal in his head. Namjoon followed his boyfriend to the kitchen, thanking the lord Seokjin knew how to cook because if Namjoon tried....There's not a fire extinguisher close enough, lets put it that way.  

Seokjin started to cook as Namjoon watched, slightly in awe at the knowledge his boyfriend seemed to possess about cooking. 

Namjoon hummed contently. Namjoon started to think back to when he first saw his now boyfriend, the blonde walked into the small coffee shop. His nose was pink from the bitter cold, barely visible above his pale blue scarf that was wrapped tightly around the shivering boys neck and pulled up as far as it could go to cover as much of him as it could. Seokjin rushed to the counter, pulling out his wallet and ordering a medium coffee quickly. The boy didn't look up at first but when he went to pay he looked visibly shocked, Namjoon decided it was best not to ponder it but he instead studied the males features, the ones he could see through the layers of clothing. The mystery boy, who put his order under 'Seokjin', has large, bright brown eyes, blonde hair that peaked out of his stocking cap that was pulled over his head. The boy had pulled down his scarf so he could talk properly and Namjoon couldn't help himself from glancing, and eyes freezing for slightly too long, at the boys lips. They were plump and a pale pink. Needless to say, the man standing in front of him was stunning, gorgeous, ethereal and more words that Namjoon didn't have the vocabulary for and he cursed himself in that moment, wishing he had proper words to describe the man in front of him. 

Now, love at first sight is insane. Everyone knows that. Infatuation at first sight? That is a different story. He gave the handsome man his coffee before going to the back in a flustered rush, forcing Jimin to actually do his job for once. After the store was dead again the two workers started talking 

"I saw you totally eyeing that customer earlier...Oooo" Jimin started to tease, Namjoon was having none of it. 

Seokjin started to hum as he prepared a meal for the two of them and it snapped Namjoon out of his flashback. Being in the present again brought a smile to the mortals face. He hopped out of the high-standing chair he was sitting in and made his way to back hug his boyfriend. He rested his head on Seokjins shoulder and just stood there, occasionally turning his head to press a kiss against the blondes neck. 

In that moment, Seokjin let his mental battle of wanting Namjoon to remember come to a halt and he melted into the moment. 

In that moment they were both content. 

A/N: THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL PROBABLY BE PRIMARILY FLASH BACKS SO YOU CAN KNOW THEIR HISTORY. NAMJOONS VERSION OF THEIR HISTORY AND SEOKJINS VERSION. SO IT MIGHT BE SLOW AT FIRST BUT ! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT SO FAR, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOUR OPINIONS I LOVE FEEDBACK! IF YOU WANT MORE, VOTE! IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO KEEP WRITING! THANK YOU FOR READING, HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT!