Part 2 (Ride)

Continued

-----------------------------

"Strip."

Your eyes sparkled and stared into Toby's eyes while he stared back, waiting for you to obey him. "Now." He spoke, as if he were a commanding a mere dog.

"Come on, no need to be shy, (Y/n)." He informed, smirking at you while your face turned bright red because of his remarks. "What? Do I need to do it for you then?" He smirked playfully while slowly heading over to you. He pulled your chin up to him with his right hand, forcing you to look straight into his eyes. You stared deep into them for what felt like an eternity, consumed in the warmth of his eyes.

It wasn't until you felt his hands sneaking underneath your shirt and tickling your back again, tracing your spine while the other hand wrapped around your waist, pulling your body closer to his warmth and embrace.

You begin to breath in and out, taking in Toby's scent as he pulled you closer to him. "Do it for me (Y/n)...please." He said as you parted away, blushing. "N-Now?" You ask, blushing deeper.

"Hah, why of course." He smiled.

Before you could say anything else, Toby pushed his lips against yours, forcing his tongue inside your mouth before you could react. Your words were muffled in the kiss and you couldn't say anything as Toby continued.

When he finally let go and parted his lips from the sloppy kiss, you panted heavily and Toby pushed you onto the bed and he smirked mischievously, which got you turned on, already making you feel wet inside.

Toby's hands then slowly started trailing down your stomach and following down your lower body, feeling a sly finger play with your clit. One was slowly entering your entrance, while Toby's thumb rubbed your clit. "Mmm~" You moaned, a wave of pleasure and lust came over you, making you feel all tingly under Toby's body. He plunged his finger deeper into you and pumped in and out of you and you felt good all over. "Aah! Mmm!" You moaned as he covered your mouth with his other hand. "Sshh...don't get too loud. The big event is about to come up." Toby informed slowly, looking into your eyes and licking his lips.

But, you pushed him off so that you switched positions. You being ontop of Toby and Toby being under you. Surprised, Toby started to get back up but you quickly pushed him down against the bed as you licked your lips swooningly with lustful eyes.

"I'll take the lead this time, darling." You smirk, nuzzling your face against his neck and nibbling on the skin slightly and Toby groaned back.

"This time...I'll take the lead. This time...I'm the one who's gonna make you cum even more than I did last time, Toby!" You exclaimed, licking you lips in pure lust and thirst.

Toby blushed as he let you take his pants off, sliding it down his legs and began teasing the bulge inside his underwear making him groan whilst biting his soft lips. "(Y/n)...ugh~ J-Just d-do it. Agh~(Y/n)!" He moaned, breathing heavily.

You didn't need to wait to follow his orders, you were already slipping the clothing down from his pants as you're favorite treat stuck out infront of you. And as soon as you did, you stuck your tongue out and licked his d*ck tenderly as if it were candy.

Your wet tongue slid up and down against his d*ck as Toby's sweet moans filled your ears every second as you licked and swirled your tongue around his member.

"If..you want me to strip..I'll do it. I'll do anything for you, love! I'm gonna make you feel good all over! I'll be the one who'll taste your sweet, sweet cum! Oohh~Toby!" You say, as your fingers covered your blushing face with a crazed look and lustful insanity.

Standing up, you begin to take your top off and shorts off of you slowly, making sure Toby is watching you as you strip every second that passed. "Are you watching?" You ask as you un-hooked your bra and begin to take off your underwear. "This one is just for you, Toby!" You say as you play with yourself with a finger, pinching your nipples and pumping into yourself, naked, in front of a blushing proxy who seemingly can't look away from you for a second.

"Dammit, just fuck me already (Y/n). I want you. Now." He says as you walk closer to him on the bed. Waiting wasn't your thing, and as you crawled ontop of Toby you were already plunging yourself inside him, feeling his familiar dick enter you when a wave of moans came from Toby.

"F-Fuck, (Y/n) you're so damn tight! I-I...UGH!!" You cut him off as you rode on his dick faster. Your boobs bouncing up and down as your body and hips thrusted into Toby's dick, sliding against your inside walls. Your hands travelled onto his abs and trailed up to his chest, collarbone, neck, and face, leaning down onto his face nibbling his jaw-line.

Suddenly, you felt Toby's hands on your hips, making you move faster as he helped you thrust onto his dick at a faster pace.

"O-Oh! Toby! You're so big~! Aaahh!! I can't take it anymore!" You gasped, hot breath tickling Toby's neck.

"T-Then cum! I'm about to c-cum t-to! Aagh! (Y-Y/n)!!" He exclaimed, biting your shoulder back.

Just when you were about to reach your climax, Toby's hot cum spilled all over your pussy and you came back as you got off and begin licking off all the cum off of Toby's sweet cock and the bed sheets.

"You came more than I had expected Toby. It was..very pleasing." You smiled as Toby leaned in and pecked your cheeks with a soft kiss.

"Baby, you're boobs are huge. The guys back at the mansion will be so jealous." He says, smirking as you scoffed, putting back your clothes. "Pfft! Pussy." He replied as you rolled your eyes and playfully punched him in the arm, sneaking glances at his dick.

"You better get dressed, Toby."

"Yeah, I know, just a sec-"

But his reply was interrupted by the banging door downstairs.

"Toby, you asshole! It's us! Masky and Hoodie! Open up, dumbass!"
An un-familiar voice shouted through the door but with familar names.