The Dinner

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"Gentlemen and ladies....we will be assigning rooms." Hunter said.

"Jack&Jack, Shawn, Hayes, Nash and Carter will be in room 625. Cameron, Skylar, Mackenzie, Aaron, Taylor, and Matthew will be in room 624." Hunter said with a smile.

We started heading up to our rooms.

"So how are we going to figure out the sleeping arrangements?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron and Taylor, Skylar and me, And Aaron and Matt." I said with a huge smile in my face.

Skylar and I started walking towards our bed. Skylar took a nap. Did I mention our room is connected to the other guys room.

-everybody was done unpacking-

After we got done unpacking Bart told us we were going out to dinner. For dinner I put on my white leggings, Blue converse, and My blue Magcon sweater. I curled my hair and applied my makeup. All the other guys and Skylar were done and went to the other guys room. I grabbed my phone and went to knock on the guys door. All the guys started piling out the door. Then I saw Taylor, Taylor looked so perfect. hHe smiled and I smiled back. We were finally at dinner and everybody was taking their seats. Cameron and Taylor sat by me. Skylar and Matt were talking and laughing, I can see them flirting and blushing. While we were waiting for our food, Taylor's hand was on my Thye. I decided to let him just leave it there. All of a sudden a cute, Hot waiter came over and stand across the table from me. He asked everyone what they wanted to drink but, when he got to me he was flirting.

"What would you like to drink beautiful?" he asked.

"Umm...water." I stuttered.

Then he handed me a paper with his phone number on it obviously. I looked at Taylor, Taylor was Angry. I grabbed Taylor's hand to calm him down. I got butterflies. All of a sudden Taylor kissed my cheek. Everyone at the table was 'oooohhing'. I blushed and when we finally finished our food we went to our rooms. we all went in the guys room and played 20 questions.

"What's y'all favorite color? mines White." Carter said.

Shawn-Blue

Taylor- Yellow

Nash- Blue

Me- Purple

Skylar- Purple

Hayes- Green

Jack J- Red

Jack G- Purple

Aaron- Blue

Cameron- Yellow

Matt- Yellow

The game kept going on and on till we all got tired. Then we all fell into a deep sleep.

(A/N)

It short, I'm sorry. I'm swamped with homework. But I'll make the next chapter super long! I'm debating of I should keep going. Comment if you think I should.

•Please

~Vote

~comment if you like it

~follow

Xoxo~ Lyss