The truth.

// Mackenzie's P.O.V.//

It was morning and everyone was down for breakfast. After breakfast we have to go to magcon. I was dressed in a black crop top with sunflowers on it with white high waisted shorts. I also had a black bandanna on and white glittery sandals. I was sitting between Taylor and Cameron. Just great right.*note sarcasm*

I got up from my seat and walked to the door. I had to get some fresh air, I am walking to the magcon room. Starbucks is right next to it. I went to get Starbucks even though I just ate. I got a Carmel frappe with whipcream. I walked back to the magcon room and saw everyone was in there. I walked over to them and stood next to Aaron.

I rested my head on Aaron and closed my eyes. Aaron pulled me into a hug. I looked over at Taylor then at Cameron, both of them were staring at me. I looked around until I saw him. Ethan. My abusive ex boyfriend. Yes I dated a lot of boys that were abusive. I have a horrible past.

"Hey baby you missed me." Ethan said with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you here?" I said stuttering.

"For you baby, I want you back."

"No. Never." I yelled with a strict voice.

Everyone was staring at us. Taylor walks up and stands by me. The only one that knew about Ethan was Aaron. Taylor was on my right and....Aaron was on my left. All the other guys stood in the back.

"I know you miss it. We could've had our family." Ethan said.

"What is he talking about!" Taylor said raising his voice towards me.

"Taylor." Aaron said.

"Oh, they doesn't know! Why don't you tell them." Ethan said.

"Now." he added.

I turned towards the group.

I turned back towards Ethan.

"No." I said to Ethan.

"Excuse me bitch."

"I said No."

"Fine I'll tell them." Ethan said.

"Taylor I'm surprised you didn't know. You think Mackenzie is sweet and innocent but she's not. Her and I had sex she wa---"

"You raped me!" I yelled with tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Mackenzie was pregnant with my child." he said.

"She always love me Taylor not you." he added.

"You don't know what love is. I didn't want that you beat and raped me. Do you think anybody wants that!" I yelled.

"I aborted the baby because I couldn't stand living with something that's related to you." I yelled

(A/N: I think abortion is bad but that's my opinion. I don't like abortion. but I didn't want Mackenzie to have a kid in this story. but I don't like abortion it's just my opinion.)

After that security guards took Ethan away. The police were here. Ethan was not guilty in court so the cops didn't know. Now they do. The cops told me he would be in their for 8 years. I was crying my eyes out. I ran into Aaron's arms and hugged him so tight. I just cried and cried. Taylor probably thinks I'm a slut now.

I finally sat up and hugged Aaron one more time. Aaron kissed my forehead and went to get me another Starbucks frappe. I glanced over to Taylor. He was looking straight at me. Taylor walked over and sat next to me since I was sitting on the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me." Taylor stuttered.

"I thought you would think I'm a slut." I said sniffling.

"I would never." he said kissing my forehead then my lips.

"I love you babygirl." he said resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too." I said letting a small smile out.

Aaron came back with my frappe. A large. I thanked him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." I said looking at the ground.

"We love you. Just remember you can tell us anything and come to us for anything." Lexi and Sky said.

The others also said I love you. These guys are like my family.

"I love you guys too." I said.

Skylar and Lexi ran up to me and hugged me. Skylar didn't know because she was away in Alabama for a event for her school.

MagCon was about to start. This is the third day, after this day we leave for Louisiana Shreveport. The guys are staying at Aaron and my house. Aaron and I live right next to each other. These people are like my family I love them, they love me. MagCon started. Here comes along day.

(A/N)

YAY! I updated! woohoo! Happy Easter! How was your Easter? Mine was amazing. A lot of drama happened in here. Please keep reading!

I love you guys.

Comment what you think of my story or this chapter!

Don't for get too~

•Comment

•Like

•Vote

•Follow

Xoxo~ Lyss