Chapter 7 I think...: Sisters!?

"Pacific, Pacific!?" I hear Sky shouting in the distance. I feel the warm breeze on my fur. I think about what Brazil. Don't trust anyone with your life, they are bound to steal it away.. I blink away tears as I think about him. I remember what today is... My eighth birthday. Damn... I'm only eight and I'm a mess like this... I curl up against the trunk of the tree, balencing on the branch. Suddenly the branch besides mine rustles. I jump up then I see a strange creature on the branch. I- I think it's a pokemon... A shiny umbreon to be specific.. It smiles at me and I calm down until it shifts into a human. I practically jump out of the tree. "Hello. I am Antlantic. I know weird to be named after a ocean right?!" She laughs a bit. "What's your name?" She asks me. Well... She's really a get to-the-point kind of person isn't she. I laugh a bit too. "I know it's weird. I'm Pacific." I say. She looks at me. "Your serious? Your not playing some sick joke on me?" She questions. "Nope." I say popping the 'p. She smiles. Her eyes are bright orange and she has Antlantic blue ring things that all umbreons have on her. They suddenly start to low bright aqua. "They always do that at night." She says. My eyes start glowing blue for some reason. She gasps. "M- My mother told me about this!" She looks a tiny bit startled and happy at the same time. "I- I can't believe... I'm not alone... You, Pacific are my sister!" She says. I laugh. "Nice joke, now I was trying to sleep." I say patting the branch I was sitting on. It suddenly starts raining. I curse under my breath and flinch as the drops of water hit my fur. Antlantic looks very joyful and she jumps out of the tree and starts running around in the rain like a little kid. I laugh. "Hey, Antlantic! You know Antlantic is a mouthful! I'm gonna call you Rain okay!?" I shout at her. She looks at me, her eyes bright and happy. She smiles. "Rain. I like it! Way better than being named after an ocean!" She says and laughs. My eyes stop glowing when I see a familiar face. Sky. "Hello.." He says and looks at me and Rain. "Hai, Sky." I say and wave. I feel a tiny bit queasy when I see him and my face turns hot. AM I SICK OR SOMETHING!!?? No. This does not feel like nausea, and believe me I know what that feels like. This is different... I kinda like it... I don't know... it's weird. What's happening to me?