Wings

Overseen By: None.

Verified Member On: 2/21/2014

Roleplayed By: @RavenTheKitteh

Name: Cecelia Wings Frosthart

Gender: Female

Personality: Changes all the time. One moment she can be the happiest person ever, and the next she could be utterly depressed.

Age: Nine-hundred-and-fourty-two. Cursed to be immortal.

Description: Looks like a nineteen-year-old girl due to a curse for everlasting life. She has long, pure white hair that is normally up in some style, and it fades to a bright yellow-blond if she doesn't have her Element. Her eyes are an icy silvery-blue, and she has very light freckles over her cheeks.

Element: Frost, but she's a Magician, too.

House: Frost

Position: Traveler

Other: Is a Magician. She's a rare mixture of an Elemental and Magician called a half-breed that are normally hated by other, normal Magicians or Elementals. Has an adoptive sister named Swan. Her real mother is the Egyptian Queen, Cleopatra, making her a princess. Though she doesn't wish to be what she is. She's had a tough life, being kicked out of her village, and abandoned, just before her race was murdered, leaving her as the only survivor. Soon after, she agreed to a deal with Set -- the God of Chaos, which he returned with everlasting life to give her enough time to charge enough magic energy in herself and her wand to give to him, therefore, ending her life. She came back from death after doing her end of the deal by force, but is still forever cursed with everlasting life.