2

Y/n POV
I walk around my room humming a song that's lyrics are long forgotten. That Dark guy.......he tried tried to say something but it was drowned out by the crowd. I see that my knife has blood on it still. Gotta clean it....wait why didn't the mist clean it? I look at the knife and see that there is a weird looking blood on it. I pick it up and look at it. The blood is like demon blood but has a mix of angle blood on it. What the fuck! I teleport to hell and see my father in a panicked state.
"Dad! Dad are you ok?"
"I'm fine y/n. What brings you to hell?"
"It's my knife. There's demon and angel blood on it!"
"Shit it's happening....ok I need you to go dip your knife in the burning water"
"What for?"
"To kill the Angel blood and clean it."
"Ok dad." With that I head to the area where the burning water is. I dip my knife inside and see that the blood it coming off. I teleport back to my house and see the door open. What the fuck! I run into the house and immediately sense another demon in the house. My blood starts to boil and I growl deeply. My eyes turn pitch black and my black wings come back.
"WHO THE FUCK IS IN MY HOUSE!!" I roar in a demonic voice. I hear someone yelp in surprise.
I smirk and go in to the kitchen and I see a shadow in a cabinet. I rip the cabinet off the hinges and see a shaking dog with red eyes. I immediately realize it's a baby hell hound.
"Aw come here little guy" I say softly.
The puppy slowly wags it's tail and come out. I smile and pet it softly. When I get to its leg I feel blood and it yelps.
"Shit your hurt" I mumble.
Hell hounds are extremely hard to heal with powers but I'm pretty sure I can do it.
"Hold still this might feel a little weird" I look at the hound. "Ok. Go!"
I start the healing process and to my surprise I see that it's working. I smile and finish the healing process.
"There you go little one"
It barks in reply
I teleport to hell to see my dad when I see the dark guy with a green haired guy talking to my dad.
"Sup dad who's this looser." I say casually.
I'm suddenly pinned up against the wall
"Anti back o-" " no I got this" I cut dark off and send a blast of magic into the guy.
He's sent flying but runs back over to me and shoots magic. I dodge with ease.
"Ding dong"
Dodge
"I know you can hear me"
Shoot
"Open up the door I only want to play a little"
Dodge
"Ding dong"
Shoot
"You can't keep me waiting"
Shoot
"It's all ready to late for you to try to run away"
Punch
"I see you through the window"
Stab
"Our eyes are locked together"
Dodge
"I can sense your horror"
Shoot
"Though I'd like to see it closer"
Stab
"Ding dong here I come to find you hurry up and run lets play a little game and have fun"
I'm suddenly pulled back to see the guy on the ground almost dead
"Y/N!!! STOP IT!" I hear my dad scream
'Shit I zoned out again' I think as I'm let go
"Sorry dad he started it though"
"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!"
"I didn't mean to you know how I get when I fight!"
" YOU ALMOST KILLED THE PERSON THAT CAN HELP US FIND YOUR MOTHER!"
WHAT!
"WHAT!! MOMS ALIVE YOU SAID SHE WAS DEAD!!"
A/N
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY GUYS AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WANTED TO GET IT OUT SOON!