Part 7:The day!!!!!!!

So let's recap I told you about my 4 weird days and yeah! So it's the future the fifth day if you wanna be technical.Well the guy I like probably hates me. And my friend too. If you wanna know why we'll it's because first I said I liked Rey then said bye and walked out of the school saying nothing. And I didn't tell my BFFTTE Adriana that I liked Rey's yeah let's see how school goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a hard slap to my face and I knew it was Adriana,"How could you not tell me!"
"I'm so so so so so sorry!"
"I told you that I liked him why didn't you say something when I did?"
"You told me that you liked him you dated him in seventh grade and I didn't want to interfere!"
"Who cares I would've understood you!"
"No you wouldn't because I loved Rey since 6th grade and if you were a real BFFTTE you would've noticed!"
"You seem to forget I did!"
(Flashback)
"Ohhhh you like Rey I can tell!"
"No I don't Adriana!"
"Fine you don't like him you love him!"
"Nooo I don't,"
"Yes you do please don't lie!"
"No you could even date him if you want later on!"
"You sure cause I might ask him out!"
"Go ahead I don't care!"
"Okay but remember what you said today!"
"Don't worry I will!"
(Flashback Over)
"You said you would remember but you didn't and lied to me about everything so who is the bad BFFTTE now!"
"Adriana wait!"
"No it's okay I guess you were young and I guess I don't mean anything to you!"
"No Adriana!"
Why why do I have to always be so stupid!!!
Hey so this is almost over just to tell you
-Mariah