Goodbye

Kendall pulled you in for a slow yet passionate kiss. When she pulled away, your heart broke. Apparently, Kendall will be gone for a month for some modelling event in New York. You lived in LA. New York was right at the other end of America.

    "Y/N, I'm gonna miss you." She squeezed your hands lightly.

    "Yeah, I'm definitely gonna miss you too babe."

    After some small talk and goodbyes, she pulled her luggage and disappeared into the crowd, mostly of fans and paps.

    At home, you felt so lonely. Usually, you'd be cuddled up with Kendall on the weekends. That was just the first day and you've already missed her. You wondered how you'll survive for a month without Kendall.

~A Week Later~

    That day, your male best friend Justin came over to your house, knowing that you're probably very bored without Kendall. You played some games with him but after a few hours you guys were bored.

    "Y/N, wanna come over to my house tonight? I'm holding a party tonight. Some of the girls are coming." You nodded excitedly, thinking that a party would keep you enetertained for that day.

    And when he mentioned 'some of the girls' you immediately thought that the non-models will be there.

    "Justin, what should I wear?" You were messing up your closet. Clothes were thrown everywhere.

    "Nothing. Jokes." You playfully shoved your perverted friend and gave him a glare which made him laugh uncontrollably.

    "Now, shut up and help me choose what to wear." His laugh finally died, although he was still smiling from the laugh.

    "Just wear something casual. You look gorgeous in anything. Even naked." He started wiggling his eyebrows which made you laugh.

    "You're so annoying." You rolled your eyes at him and he chuckled.

    You guys were finally done joking around, so you both headed to Justin's. You were wearing a random T-shirt and skinny jeans that you found in your messy closet. It was your first time wearing something so casual for a party.

    Justin grabbed your hand and led you into his house. Nobody was there yet because it was too early and you both wanted to prepare for the party first.

    You prepared the drinks while Justin prepared the food. Not long after, you saw Gigi enter. You were confused for a while. You thought 'Isn't Gigi supposed to be at the New York modelling event?' You shrugged it off, thinking that she might have her reasons to not attend the event.

    "Hey Gi!" You and Justin hugged Gigi and she greeted back.

    You wanted to ask her why she wasn't attending whatever the event was in New York, but you thought that it might be a little too personal.

    The three of you went to prepare for the party. You kept hesitating to ask Gigi but you never did.

    An hour later, people started to fill the house. Music was played loudly and you could even hear it from the bathroom on the second level. About half an hour later, you got the shock of your life. Bella, Hailey, Cara and Taylor came in. Confused, you decided to ask Gigi, who were sitting beside you on her phone.

    "Gi, is there some kind of modelling event happening in New York this month?" Gigi looks at you confused and shook her head.

    "How about Kendall?" Gigi shook her head and asked why you were asking her.

    "Uh, well Kenny told me there was some modelling event in New York and that all models will be there." Gigi looks at you confused and then gave you a 'bruh' look.

    Shit. Did Kendall lie to you? You were as confused as Gigi. You went on Kendall's Instagram page to find some clues. To your horror, you saw a post where Kendall was at the beach with Lauren. You saw your worst nightmare. There was a photo of Kendall locking lips with Lauren with the caption of 'Love❤'. You noticed that fans were angry at her for cheating on you.

    Your heart broke. Your brain couldn't process all this. You were too angry to cry. Of course, your brain tells you to relax. Instinctly, you went over to the bartender and asked him for a shot. After about 5 shots, you were extremely drunk. Gigi was the only one aware of you being drunk. Gigi realised that you didn't turn off your phone, so she took the opportunity to look over at your phone. Soon, she found out about Kendall and Lauren.

    "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Kendall and Lauren??? Ew." The other models saw you and Gigi and came over to you guys. Gigi showed them your phone and Kendall's Instagram posts. They gasped in shock.

    "Poor Y/N... I'll drive her back home and hopefully lecture Kendall if she calls her." The other girls agreed with Hailey and Hailey started doing so.

    At home, you were a complete mess. Not only you were drunk, but you were a crying mess. Hailey tried to comfort you multiple times, but you were too drunk to care about her.

    You constantly mentioned Kendall, so Hailey finally decided to give Kendall a call and lectured her.

    "Kendall, what the fuck are you doing? How dare you cheat on Y/N. You're not the Kendall Jenner that we know."

    Although you were drunk, you could hear sniffles coming through from the call.

    "Hailey, let me talk to her. I know I have a lot to explain. Please?" Kendall was really crying now. You couldn't decide whether you should be sad or angry.

    "Nope, not before you tell why the fuck you did that."

    "Look, I just don't know. I don't know what came onto my mind. I just... I just don't know."

    "Geez Kendall. Make up your fucking mind!" Hailey was yelling on the phone. You felt bad for Kendall, but you know she deserved it.

    "Okay, I'm coming back to Cali now." Your face lit up, but it didn't last long because you remembered what happened. You were getting a bit sober.

    Hours later, you heard the front door open. Kendall saw you and ran towards you, hugging you.

    "Fuck off Kendall. I'm not Lauren who you're looking for." You pushed her away, making her fall back.

    "Y/N please, I'll explain." She took a deep breath before explaining about the whole thing.

    "Firstly, I'm so sorry for lying to you about the event. I just didn't want you to freak out that I was meeting Lauren. Secondly, Lauren secretly had a crush on me. That's why she actually invited me to go on a holiday with her in New York. I thought we were there to have fun, but she brought things to the next level. Thirdly, she kissed me when we were on the beach. I-I didn't want to kiss back. But, I just don't know what got into my mind at that moment... Then, she took my phone and posted our kiss on my account when I went to the restroom. I'm so sorry Y/N. I promise I'll never do this to you ever again."

    You couldn't believe her. You could forgive her for some things, but you couldn't forgive her for breaking the promise and trust.

    "Wait- so firstly, you lied to me. Secondly, you would rather go on a holiday with her than me. Thirdly, you fucking kissed her back! What the fuck Kendall? I can't believe you did this..."

    "Y/N I'm so sorry please give me one last chance."

    "I'm afraid it's a no." She started tearing up. You felt so bad. You just wanted to wipe her tears away and hug her, but after what she did, you couldn't.

    You went upstairs, packed Kendall's things up and passed it to her. Kendall looked so shocked. She probably didn't see this coming.

    "Goodbye Kendall Jenner."

*A/N: Don't keep quiet guys. Requests are open! Comment your request, cos I'm not taking PMs😆. Anyways, I can't believe this book has 40 reads! I thought I'd get 0 reads lmao.*