Only Mine

SMUT INVOLVED AHAHAHA

Kendall squeezed your hand lightly before heading off into the classroom. She was greeted by your classmates, before they noticed you trailing behind Kendall. They greeted you too, proceeding to do whatever they were doing earlier.

You sat next to Kendall for both English and Art lessons, barely talking to her. It's not like you both had a broken relationship, but you two just didn't want anybody knowing that Kendall and Y/N was a thing.

The bell rang, indicating the 30 minutes break. Both of you headed straight to the restroom before proceeding to the canteen.

In the restroom, a random hot brunette girl called you 'cute' and that wasn't the greatest thing to do when your girlfriend was right beside her.

"Can you leave her alone? Like, she's obviously uncomfortable with your comment, and you're not her type." Kendall crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow.

"Gosh, take a chill pill. Just complementing a cute girl." The girl winked at you and looked back at Kendall.

You felt a little uncomfortable, but you couldn't help blushing when a hot girl complements you.

"I'm Alissa by the way." Alissa smiled, but it immediately disappeared the moment Kendall opened her mouth.

"Can you just fuck off? Stop trying already." Kendall grabs your hand defensively and got ready to pull you away.

"What, you got a problem?" Alissa eyed Kendall intensely, obviously triggered.

Kendall immediately pulls you away and lead you out of the restroom. You decided to run with Kendall towards the canteen.

"What the fuck did that bitch want? Never seen her around, must be a new kid." Kendall rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance.

"Well, maybe she was just joking." You suggested, attempting to at least calm her down. Well, maybe you weren't the best person for that.

"Joking? Are you kidding me? Can't you see that whore's eyes eyeing you up and down the whole fucking time? Ugh." Kendall groaned again and pulls you up.

"I literally have no mood to eat now, thanks to that... What was it, Al... Alissa? Ugh that bitch tryna steal my girl." Kendall lead you back to the empty class.

While on your way back to the class, you asked Kendall, "Kenny... are you jelly?" You smirked, knowing the answer.

"No, I just didn't like the way she eyed you. It was gross."

"Right... As if you didn't do the same when we first met." You held in your laugh.

"No, I didn't! I just, I didn't okay? I look at personalities." You could see a shade of red spreading throughout Kendall's cheeks, even in the dimly lit hallways.

"Aww... Kenny's blushing...". You teased her, making the red become a darker shade.

"Shut up." Kendall pulls you into the empty classroom and switched off the lights and locked the doors. She pinned you against the wall, her tongue exploring your mouth. Soon enough, both tongues fought for dominance. She moved on to your neck, making sure she didn't leave any marks behind.

After the make out session, you sat on the floor while leaning against the wall, trying to catch your breath, as if you just went on a marathon.

Kendall was there too, trying to maintain her breathing. She grinned widely, knowing that she accomplished something.

"I can't believe we just did that." You agreed with her, and both of you decided to head out of the classroom for the restroom to fix your appearance.

"Hey Y/N. Oh, and Kendall." A sudden familiar voice echoed in the restroom, making you jump a little. You turned around to see the same brunette, Alissa.

You were a little curious about her looks, so you stole a short glance at her chest and ass. You gulped as your eyes landed on her boobs. You tried your best to resist it, knowing that Kendall was watching you.

"Erm hi." You awkwardly replied, nervously turning around to Kendall to see if she's pissed with your response.

Alissa turned around to another girl coming out of the restroom to greet her. Turns out that she's already popular even though it was her first day. Maybe looks is very important in high school.

You took the opportunity to steal a glance at her ass for a second, before your eyes went back to Kendall. Kendall was no longer there.

You had to admit that Alissa had a great ass. She's quite tall too, but she obviously wasn't as special as Kendall.

'Damn it, what are my temptations doing to me. Now Kendall is gone, probs she's pissed at me.' You thought to yourself.

After a small chat, you finally excused yourself to find Kendall. You texted her but there was no reply. She wasn't in class either. You decided to skip Chemistry and looked for Kendall instead.

Majority of the students have gone into their own classes. You walked by the small hallway opposite to the canteen and called out for Kendall softly.

Just then, you heard a loud creaking sound, before an arm pull you into a dimly lit room with no windows or whatsoever.

Brooms, mops and pails. The janitor's room? You turned around, seeing a furious Kendall with her arms folded across her chest.

"WHAT THE HELL KENDALL."

"What the hell ME? More like you! Why the fuck were you eye raping her!" Kendall's face were red, not because she was embarrassed, but because her blood was boiling.

"Excuse me? I DID NOT eye rape her. I just looked at her, that's all." You felt bad lying but you didn't want the relationship to break because of you.

"Yeah right, staring at her ass, huh?" Kendall got closer to you, until she was a few inches away from you.

She grabbed your arms and locked it behind you. She then hungrily kiss you, her tongue getting to every part of your mouth. This time, she used her hands too. She stroked your hair with one and your butt with the other. She slowly worked her hands to pull your jeans down. After a few seconds, both your jeans and panties were carelessly thrown across the tiles. Without hesitations, she moved from your lip to your pussy. She bit the outer lip, teasing you slightly. You wanted to moan out loud, but you remembered that you two were within school grounds, so you bit your lip hard to hold it in.

"I'm gonna love school."

~~~~~

Turns out that you both didn't care if it was in school or not, because you ended up moaning loudly, and a guy who walked past heard and called out his friends, eventually the number of people outside the janitor's room increased to a hundred. Everyone knows about it already, but Kendall's happy about it because now the girls know that you're only hers.

--------

i feel like this chapter is horrible because i rushed it and i'm sleepy af after doing some trigonometric math shit. so yeah, i'm sincerely sorry for this crappy chapter, but hope you like it anyways. byeee

p.s. the smut wasn't planned but i felt like there's gotta be one story with smut in it. hahaha i know the smut wasn't great but i didn't want the very detailed one because it feels wrong lmao