Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any KHR or OHSHC characters.

Hey! This is an KHR and OHSHC crossover! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Part 1:

~At OHSHC~

"Bye bye~" , the club members waved as their guest left the 3rd Music Room.

"Haruhi!", the twins called out as they each put their arms around Haruhi's shoulders.

"Yes?" Haruhi replied.

"Have you invited your family and friends to the school festival for this Saturday?"

"I can invite them to the school festival?" Haruhi asked.

"Ah! Haru-chan! Our school festival is one of the rare times that the school is opened to the public! It is to promote the school right?" Honey said tilting his head while facing Haruhi, hugging his cute bunny.

"Of course, I wouldn't have expected you to know," Kyoya said, pushing his glasses up.

"My dear daughter! Who are you going to invite?!" Tamaki asked.

"Oh, you'll all know on Saturday..." , Haruhi replied grinning.

~At night~

"Oh, I got it! See you on Saturday then... Bye!" Tsuna finished, putting down the phone.

"Reborn," Tsuna said opening his mouth...

"Dame-Tsuna, remember to bring your guardians, except Lambo, to the school festival to allow them to protect their boss! Got it?!" Reborn said smirking.

'HIEEEEE! How did he know where I was going to this Saturday without me saying anything?! He is definitely a spawn of satan!' , Tsuna thought.

"Ouch!!! Don't hit me with the hammer anymore!"

"Don't think anything bad about me or it will be more tor-tuition for you!" Reborn warned with a glint in his eyes.

"HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Tsuna screamed...

~On Saturday~

"Jyuudaime, good morning!" Gokudera greeted, bowing deeply.

"Ahahaha! Tsuna, good morning!" Yamamoto said cheerfully.

"Tch! Baseball freak! Be more respectful to Jyuudaime!"

"Ahahahah! It's okay, Hayato!" Yamamoto grinned, putting his arms around Gokudera's neck.

"Don't act so friendly with me!"

"Good morning, Hayato, Takeshi," Tsuna greeted back.

"Tsuna, why are we going to Ouran High School?" Yamamoto asked.

"My cousin from my mother's side invited me to her school for their school festival, let's go and meet the rest," Tsuna said.

"Dame-Tsuna, wait a minute, you are to go to the school in this limo, orders from the ninth!" Reborn said smirking.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Tsuna screamed looking at the limo that screamed, 'I am very rich!'...

~At OHSHC~

"Is everyone prepared?! Remember today, our club is in charge of being a waiter for the day! So we must make sure that our dear customers will enjoy our service fully! Got it?!" Tamaki shouted dramatically.

"ROGER!" The rest of the club answered.

"Damn rich people!" Haruhi muttered under her breath, looking at the five star restaurant cooks preparing the dishes.

"Haruhi! So who did you invite here today?! Will you please tell us?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"No! You can see for yourselves later!"

"Please!!!" This time, Tamaki and Honey also joined in, giving her the puppy looks...

"Fine! I invited my father and my..."

"KYAAAAAAA!!!" Haruhi's voice was cut off by girls screaming at how hot the host club looked.

"Hey! There is a limo at the school entrance! I heard there are really hot guys!!! Let's go and take a look before coming back!"

"KYYAAAAA!!!" The girls screamed before running out of the restaurant down to the school entrance.

"Hot guys? Limo?" The host club looked at each other confused...

"Haru-chan, let's go and have a look! Okay?" Honey asked dragging Haruhi out as the rest of the host club followed them...

~At the school entrance~

"WOW! That limo is so big and even bigger then some of ours! I wonder who is in that limo!"

"The crest looks so familiar! Is it the crest of the Vongola company from Italy? The richest company in the world?!"

A small crowd started to gather as everyone looked at the chauffeur opening the door.

.

.

.

"Vongola Jyuudaime and guardians, we have reach already, have a nice day," the chauffeur said bowing as someone stepped out to reveal...

TBC...

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the fanfic! :)