Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own any KHR or OHSHC characters.

Hey! People, this is the second part of the story, hope you enjoy it! :D

Part 2:

"Jyuudaime, please let us make sure the surroundings is safe for you first!" Gokudera said as he stepped out the limo, looking around for any dangers, as the rest of the guardians followed his actions to make sure it was safe for their dear boss.

"Ahhh... It's fine, we are here to enjoy ourselves, so please do make sure to behave yourselves and not cause more paperwork to do, or else..."

"Understood!" The guardians nodded, as they shiver at the dark aura that Tsuna gave out for a few seconds.

"Haruhi!" Tsuna said smiling brightly as he walked towards his cousin and hugged her.

"Who are you?! Hugging Haruhi?! Let go of my daughter immediately!" Tamaki screamed.

"Tch! Don't disturb Jyuudaime and raise your voice at him or you will pay!" Gokudera threatened as the rest of the guardians glared at Tamaki, making him gulp.

"Enough!" Tsuna and Haruhi exclaimed at the same time looking at their friends.

"Let's go back to the restaurant, there should be customers waiting already," Haruhi said, walking up with the stairs with Tsuna.

~At the restaurant~

"Haru-chan, who is this person?" Honey asked curiously.

"Oh! I haven't introduce you yet, this is my cousin from my mother's side," Haruhi replied.

"Nice to meet you," Tsuna said nodding his head at Honey.

"Hey, let's introduce ourselves!" Hikaru and Kaoru said together.

"Ahahaha that's a good idea right?!" Yamamoto said, grinning.

After they finished introducing themselves, Tsuna turned towards Haruhi and asked,"Why are you wearing male clothes?"

"Ahh... I broke a vase and so currently, I'm in a debt and have to join the host club until I finish paying off all my debts," Haruhi stated.

"What?! I can help you pay the debt you know?" Tsuna said, frowning.

"EHHH?! Why is your cousin rich Haruhi?" The host club asked confused.

"Oh, Tsuna is rich from his father's side as he'll be inheriting the company in a few years," Haruhi replied.

Suddenly, the door slammed open as a few male customers walked in.

"Tch! Why is the service so terrible? Not to mention why the useless waiters keep on talking to that boy who looks so clumsy and stupid instead of serving us!" The male customers started complaining.

"What did you just say?! How dare you say such a thing to Jyuudaime?! I'll blow you apart!" Gokudera said, taking out his bombs.

"Ahahaha, Hayato is right, Tsuna is our dear boss, I hope you like sashimi," Yamamoto grinned, taking out his sword.

"NO ONE SAYS SUCH THINGS ABOUT MY LITTLE BROTHER! I"LL BEAT YOU TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted.

"Insulting the omnivore is against the rules, I'll bite you to death, herbivore," Hibari said, taking out his tonfas.

"Kufufufu, sadly, I have to agree with them, no one is allowed to insult Sawada Tsunayoshi, except his family, right? My dear Chrome?" Mukuro asked as his eye started changing numbers.

"Yes, Mukuro-sama, insulting boss and you'll forever have nightmares in your sleep," Chrome said, giving a creepy smile.

"Usually, I would stop my family from fighting, but since you insulted my cousin, I'm not going to stop them from fighting, so good luck!" Tsuna said, smiling sadistically as the host club asked the rest of the customers to leave the restaurant.

The male customers gulped loudly as the door closes behind the host club...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SAVE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed as the whole school started shaking.

~After a few minutes~

"Please send the cost of repairing the room to this number and we have to leave already. Please help me say hi to your father. I hope to see you soon again, Haruhi. Bye!" Tsuna said, giving Haruhi a goodbye hug.

They walked into the room to see the room fully destroyed with the male customers beaten nearly half dead...

"Haruhi! Your papa is here!" Haruhi's father exclaimed, running into the room, hugging Haruhi.

"Father, Tsuna said hi to you," Haruhi said as she tried to struggled out of his hugging.

"Tsuna was here? And what happened to this place?!" he asked shocked at the state of the room.

"Tsuna and his friends are so scary!" The rest of the host club shivered as they pitied those who angered the Vongola family...

~Meanwhile in the limo~

"Hahaha, it was fun day right?" Yamamoto asked, as Tsuna nodded.

"Yes, it was..." Tsuna replied smiling fondly.

'I wonder why the limo has not broken apart yet with all those weapons used...' Tsuna thought as he watch his dear family continue their usual fighting.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and please do give any comments about this fanfic as I love reading them! Please do check out my other fanfics too! Thank you! :)