Chapter 5: Mean Jerk & Chucky

CHAPTER 5: Mean Jerk & Chucky

Lily's POV:

Two words: Extravagantly amazing!

That's what came into my mind when I entered the new modern mansion of the Austin's. I was too awestruck to speak. Without a doubt, my mouth was wide open like an 'O'. Their house is mostly all white! It was so bright, neat, clean and very modern. It was actually breathtaking. The interior design of this house is so beautiful. From the floor, walls up to the ceiling, this house is just too amazing that no words can describe it. If you saw the exterior design of the house outside and say that it's so beautiful, then be sure to prepare yourself when you enter the house. It's perfect! This house is absolutely extravagantly perfectly amazingly beautiful! Okay, that was too much. But it really is!

We entered the open living room and my goodness, it looks so modernly beautiful. The very wide flat screen TV hanging on the wall is so cool! The glass table placed at the center looks very expensive yet gorgeous. A flower vase was placed on top of it and under the glass table are some magazines like Vogue, Nylon and ect. The one that caught my eye is the couch. It looks so cozy and tempting so I ran and threw myself to it.

"Oh my goatness," I said in astonishment while lying on the cozy white couch. It's official. I totally sound like Jenny. Her expression is just too contagious. "This couch is so good! And this house... this house is SO beautiful!"

Matt Austin gave out a soft chuckle. I looked up at the ceiling and grinned at the cool modern chandelier. "You better get up now and unpack your things."

I shook my head. "Later. Let me lie down for a few more seconds."

"Loving your new house?" he asked and I can sense that he was smiling. But my eyes are still staring intently at the modern chandelier.

"Correction," I replied. "It's not my house. It's yours. And I'll be living here temporarily anyway."

"You sound like you want to live here for the rest of your life," he grinned, "with me."

"I'm not!" I defended, flashing him a look. But he's right. I wanna live here forever. BUT! Not with him. Only me and my mom. We could also include Sofia though. I think she's classily cool.

"I'm glad you're already here." I jumped off of the couch immediately and found Sofia smiling at me with her white teeth. Dang, that was embarrassing. It's not even my own house. "What do you think?" she asked as she made a gesture with her hand. She's obviously asking about the house.

"I-I think it's beautiful, Sofia," I replied and smiled nervously at her. Seriously, why am I even nervous when the beautiful woman in front of me is smiling brightly at me? I must be stupid. Or maybe because she caught me lying on her couch.

"Great," she chimed as she made a soft clap with her hands. "Matt helped me and one of our best architects in planning and designing this house."

Woah, really? That jerk, Matt Austin, helped them made this beautiful mansion? Are you kidding me?

"R-really? H-he did?" I stammered in incredulity. Then I looked at Matt Austin who's scratching the back of his head, looking embarrassed. He's actually blushing! Oh my gosh, I need to take a picture of this! Wait, I can't do that in front of his mom. Urgh, too bad. But this is the first time Matt freaking Austin was feeling shy and he's obviously trying to fight it. It looks... quite refreshing.

"Mom," he whined. "You don't need to tell her that."

"Come on, muffin," Sofia replied while placing her hand on Matt Austin's back. "You don't need to be shy about it. You did a very good job. You should be proud, son."