Chapter 11 : Getting Gamora and Peter back

We make it back to Quills Ship and we fly off. I drive the ship while the others make a plan. Rocket works on a blaster while Drax suits up and Groot helps Rocket. After a while find Yando's ship and call the others. Rocket comes in and sits on my lap.

Rocket: Nice job babe. Everything's ready.

Groot fires three warning shots and the Rocket specks through the intercom.

Rocket: Attention Ideate, the lunatic on the top of this craft is holding a hadron enforcer a weapon of my own design. If you don't hand over our companies now, he's going to tear your ship into a new one, a very big new one, were giving you to the count of 5. 5, 4, 3.

Rocket stops counting when Quill starts talking to us.

Quill: Rocket it's me for gods sakes we figured it out were fine.

Me & Rocket: Oh hay Quill.

We got onto Yando's ship and peter forced us all into one room. We sat in a circle. Drax was next to him in a chair next to him was Gamora who was sitting in a chair, then me sitting on a box and Rocket sitting on some crates next to me and then it was Groot who was sitting in a chair. Quill explains how they figured things out between him and yando.

Rocket: You call that figured it out? We're going to rob the guys that just beat us senseless.

Quill: Oh you want to talk about senseless, how about trying to save us by blowing us up.

Rocket: We were only going to blow you up if they didn't turn you over.

Quill: How on earth were they going to turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?

Rocket: We didn't have time to work out the miniature of the plan. This is what we get for acting.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: They are ungrateful.

Gamora: What's important now is that we get the revenger army to help us save xandar.

Me: So we can give the stone to Yando who's just going to sell it to some body even worse.

Quill: We'll finger that part out later.

Gamora: We have to stop Ronan.

Me: and how are we supposed to do that?

Quill: I have a plan.

Rocket: You've got a plan?

Quill: Yes.

Rocket: First of all you're copying me from when I said I had a plan.

Quill: No I'm not people say it all the time it not that unique of a thing to say.

Rocket: Secondly I don't even believe that you have a plan.

Quill: I have part of a plan.

Drax: What positive of a plan.

Gamora: You don't get to ask question after the nonce you pulled on Knowhere.

Drax: I just saved Quill.

Quill: We've all read established that destroying the ship I'm on is not saving me.

Drax: When did we establish that.

Me: 3 second ago Drax.

Drax: I wasn't listening I was thinking about something else.

Me and Gamora sigh and she pinches the bridge of her nose.

Rocket: She's right you get an opinion. What percentage.

Quill: 12%.

Rocket: 12%.

Rocket then burst out laughing.

Quill: That's a fake laugh.

Rocket stops laughing.

Rocket: It's real

Quill: totally fake

Rocket: That's the most real, orthotic, most hysterical laugh I have ever had because that is not a plan.

Gamora: Its barely a concept

Quill: Oh now you're taking their side.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: So what if it's better than 11%. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Quill: Thank you Groot, See Groot's the only one of you guys that has a clue.

I look over to see Groot eating a leaf on his shoulder.

Quill: come on Yando is going to come in here at any minuet expecting this big plan of ours. I need your help.

Peter the starts a speech but what he's asking us to do, die. By the end of it Gamora stand up.

Gamora: I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemy's I would be grateful to die among my friends.

I stand up next.

Me: I will fight beside you and if I die then at least I'll be dyeing for a reason.

Drax then stands up

Drax: I will fight beside you and in the end see my wife and daughter again.

Groot then stands up.

Groot: I am Groot.

He basically said he will fight and die beside his friends. We then all look at Rocket who is still sitting down.

Rocket: Oh what the hell I don't have that longer life span anyway.

Rocket then stands on the crates.

Rocket: Now I'm standing you all happy. Were all standing up now, bunch of jack asses standing in a circle.