Chapter4:The Boy Next Door

Its Sunday. The only people over my house is Marra and Princeton. I promised I would cook lunch but I forgot and decided to go outside. I ran back in as a dog chased me.

"IM SO SORRY!" A guy shouted from outside. I peeked through the peep whole and saw a really cute dude holding a dog back. Im not afraid of dogs its just that it came off gaurd. I walked back outside.

"Im sorry. He sees a cute girl and goes nutts!" The guy said we both laughed

"Thats funny, its okay" I laughed "a new neighbor?"

"Yeah I'm D-" he was cut of by princeton

"Nya, Marra said get ya ass back in here we hungry!" Prince shouted.

"You know how to cook so do it!" I shouted back. "Im sorry. But yeah your diggy, Daniel. Rev's son right?"

"Yeah thats me, Ik guessing your Nya!" He laughed

"Yep thats me" we both laughed "you guys are moving into that house?" I asked. It was gorgeous but not all fancy famous like.

"Yeah its for privacy I want to be normal at times. This will be our place to get away" he said

"Yeah I feel you on that!" I said as I moved my shades from my eyes to on top of my head.

"You want to come meet the famous Rev" he asked. I shook my head he took my hand and we ran over to his house. I met his dad he's really kind and funny. Daniel has to paint his room and he asked me to help and I said yes.

"Hey!" I snapped playfully

"Oops my bad!" He laughed. He had got paint on me and did it again I got him back and it turned into a battle.

30mins later

"Yo we are so dead!" I said as we laid out on the floor.

"Naaa its only my free room, closet maybe. Plus I'm 13 1/2 what he gonna do?!" He said as we laughed

"I know I can still kick dat ass of yours!" Rev said. He scared the crap out of us.

"Oh uh hey dad!" D tried to play it cool

"Tell friend bye we have to go into the city" he said. Rev waved bye to me and left. We are in the city but far from away. Away from everything you know like the country but not exactly the country.

"Well Ill see you around Ny- or you can come with?!" He asked

"You sure your dad want mind?" I asked

"Naaa just go get ready and Ill come get you! He said he hugged me and I ran back over to my house. When I got there Princeton and Marra was sitting on the couch waiting on me.

"Where have you've been miss missy?!" Princeton snapped his fingers and rolled his eyes. I busted out laughing.

"Why you askin all them question?!?!? And calm down princess!" I said laughing Marra joined. It was too funny just the look he had on his face! "Im leaving with a friend"

"Dont forget about Roc!" Marra said.

"Roc is forgetting about me" I said as I left out the door.

***FLASH BACK***

Earlier today before I met Diggy

I was walking around and decided to go see Roc. When I got to his house his mom was leaving so I decided to go to his bedroom window and scare him. I approached his window and saw him with this girl.

Roc: Kaila stop quit it! *she was tickling him*

Kaila: you didnt quit when I asked! * they fel to the floor* Roc Looked!

I thought she was talking about me so I ducked. Turns out she was looking at something else so I rised back up.

Roc: yeah thats us! We were so little!

Kaila: I miss the old us before I moved last year

Roc: Yeah me too *his phone rang*

Kaila: who is it?

Roc: Its just Nya, its an email.

Kaila: k *they got up and she snuck up behind him and pulled him down to the ground*

Roc: owww Nea damn that hurt!

Kaila: hush it baby!

It looked like they were about to kiss so I left

****FLASHBACK OVER****

"Hey you ready?!" Diggy asked

"Yeah im ready!" We raced over to his car and got in.

Marra's POV

"I wonder what she was saying?" I asked to myself

"I don't know lets call him over" prince suggested

"Yeah Prod and Jada as well" I said as I got to order pizza. 15 mins later Prod and Jada showed up.

"Yo where is the food?!" Prod asked " two more minutes and its free!"

About four minutes later Roc showed up with some girl and the pizza dude came.

"You is late!" Prod took the pizza and slammed the door in his face.

"Hey guys this is Kaila!" Roc introduced the girl we all smiled. Jada and Prod looked confused. Princeton was pissed at the fact your in YOUR girlfriend's house and hasny even asked where she is your just sitting here with some girl. He was heated he loves Nya even though prince has known me longer but tye recent time we have all spent together they grew a relationship they are closer than ever. 30 mins past we all ate Roc still didnt ask where Nya was. Good thing she came through the door. Bad thing is she came through hyped up with some dude. And If im not insane it was daniel simmons! Roc stopped flirting with Kaila and looked at Nya. Princeton got up and hugged her then him and Prod gave Daniel dapp.

"You guys all know him hes Daniel Simmons!" She said

"Hey Nya are you on crack?!" Jada asked

"My dad dropped us off at this sugar store while he worked. I mean it was all sugar. Chocolate, Ice cream, Cake, soda, candy and more she went nuts." Daniel explained

"Uh oh" jada and I said. When something is bothering her or shes mad or upset she goes crazy on sugar. Princeton and Prod took her upstairs.

"Hey tell her to txt me when shes calm" he said as he left out the door. Roc was just sitting there mad but Nea got his atention back. The clock had struck 9 everyone had left Nya went back over Daniel's but returned a lil bit of go. Our mom came home we ate dinner and went to bed.