Chapter6: Last chance. First Time

***sexual scene at the end. Dont like them let me know and time ill put let your imagination do the rest***

Its been three years. Im now 16 so is everyone else except for diggy hes 17. Diggy has moved on kinda he got sick of waiting for me. I dont blame him though I kept giving mixed signals. I dont know what I want. Im so confused. But The boys, Roc Prod Ran and Prince are now Mindless Behavior that happened two years ago.

"Nya whats up?" Prod asked

"Nothing just thinking" I said

"Thinkn bout her boo!" Roc said as he dat next to me.

"Hush it punk!" I said. He smiled and hugged me. I love him I know he loves me. But every time he smiles I see a secret hidden behind it.

"Guys your 16 stop flirting" Marra teased

"You hush it and tend to ya Princess!" Roc teased

"Hey leave me out of this okay!" Princeton said

"Cotton puff shut the hell up!" Ray teased

"Cotton puff?!" Evonie questioned

"Yeah ray?!" Jada said as she laughed

"Look he a cotton ball and a puff" ray said

"Everybody just shutup!!!" I semi yelled. Man I miss Dee and Jake. Jacob is on tour with The OMG Girls, Twist, Jawan, Diggy and trevante. Dee went along with jake. "I would like to go to the mall. Any takers?"

"Hey lets play switharoo!!!" Evonie said. She explained the game we wrote our names on a little slip and I stuck the girls name in a hat and mixed them up. Ray grabbed a slip and got Marra. Prod got Evonie. Roc got Jada. Princeton got me. Tomorrow we're are going to switch up again.

At the mall with Princeton

"Ooooo I like this!" I said as I held up a shirt

"Well then get it!" Prince suggested. Iwent over yo pay for it and saw Kaila with a kid.

"Hi Kaila" I said

"Oh uhhh um hi Nya" she said. Im guessing sge thought I hated her or something.

"Its okay. You fogive but don't forget live with no regrets." I said she half smiled

"Whoes the little cutie?!" Princeton asked

"Shes my daughter Taylor" she answered

"Shes so cute how old is she?!" I asked

"Shes 18 months" she said.

"Wait a minute?.........Shes Roc's" Princeton said. I was so shocked. I was thinking it and he said it!

"Y-Yes its his" she said as a tear fell. "Im sorry I wanted to tell. He wouldn't he said it would ruin his career and you two." She said "and he thinks its not his. He accused me of cheeting but I didnt and she really is his."

"Come with us please" I said. She left with me and Princeton. We got back to the house I left Kaila and Tay outside fir a secound.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! ARTER EVERYTHING YOU PROMISED. YOU HURT ME AGAIN ROC AND IM DONE WITH THE CHANCES WE ARE THROUGH. YOU HAD A BABY AND DIDNT SAY SHIT YOU LEFT HER WITH IT SAYING YOU DIDNT WANT TO RUIN YOUR CAREER. FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME IM DONE. COMPLETELY OVER YOU. GET OUT MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE FOR I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. GET OUT GO." I yelled as I through things at him some hit him some missed.

"Baby stop please let me explain stop we cant be over we've through so much. Please lets not walk away from this lets fix it" he pleaded

"IM DONE WITH FIXING SHIT. IVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO FIX IT BUT YOU GO AND MESS IT UP. YOU LIED ABOUT SO MANY THINGS! IM DONE GET OUT JUST GO." I yelled as I hit him. Princeton came pulling me off. I just went nuts. Roc was in tears so was princeton and Marra. "GET OFF OF ME"

"Roc you have .5 seconds to get out of our house" Marra said Roc got up and left. Everyone came over holding me and hugging me.

Rocs POV

When I left out of Nya's house I saw Kaila sitting with this really cute kid crying. Ive messed up big time Kaila was my best friend. I hurt her and Nya. Why Kaila. Why couldnt have been some stupid hoe or someone. I feel so bad. I love them both but I dont love Kaila in that way. Nut I do love Nya with all my heart. Its hurts that she'll never be mine again. Life sucks.

"Come here im so sorry" I hugged her and my kid.

Diggy's POV

Im performing on stage the song I rapped for Nya years ago. When I finished I felt warmness in chest. Like she wss trying to tell me something. This was our last concert and now we are headed back to LA.

Next day

The sound of someone knocking at my door woke me up. I got and answered it with only my boxers on I really didnt care the person interrupted me so they can deal with it. When I got to the door I opened it and was shocked at who I saw. Nya. We haven't talked in months Ive been touring for three. She stood there looking more beautiful then ever. She looked hurt though but was happy to see me. "Can I come in" she whispered really soft. I grabbed her hands and pulled her in slowly and locked the door. She didnt even wait until we got to my room or to sit she attacked me with a kiss. We fell back onto the couch and she tried taking my clothes off but I stopped her.

"Not like this" I whispered "I want you but not this way" she got off and we sat there in awkwardness for a while. I couldnt take it though she got me happy so she got to finish it. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I laid her gently on the bed and climbed on top of her. I kissed around on her body teasing her I made my way up to her neck then her lips. I took off her shirt and the rest of her clothes and she slid off my boxers. "You ready?" I whispered. She shook her head yes. I went in slow and easy I dixnt want to hurt her it was her first time and mine too. She dugged her fingers in my back as she moaned loudl Faster. I smirked and sped it up. I gave it all up to her I wanted her to know how much I loved her and wanted her and cared for her and never want to be without her. She bit my shoulder it hurt but I didnt care. I gave her a few hickies and she gave me some in return. We did this for the longest on and off. I couldn't stop and if I attempted to she wanted more.