part 2

I can't open my eyes. But I can hear alot of heavy breathing and screams. Loud screams. There is something on my hands, like liquid but thicker "I-is this blood?" I meant to say it in my head but it came out as a whisper.
"HELLO!?"
It was a woman's voice, she sounds scared and angry. I didn't know if I should reply, she might of thought I was the one doing this to her.
"Hello..." I almost whispered but she seemed to hear me.
"Why are you doing this!?"
Almost bursting my ear drums.
"I have a family!"
I was lost with words. I didn't know how to respond. I knew that all of this wasn't my fault. About to speak, I was interrupted by loud screaming, a man. 'There are more of us?' I thought to myself. I shook my head, exigent to wake up from the nightmare. Bright light shone in my face as I felt something slide down past my body and onto my lap. My eyes started to adjust to the light. I looked around the sinister room. Blood leaked down the walls and hand prints lay all over. I didn't scream. I wanted to, but it would scare the others. Including me, there was 5 people in the room, all tied up and in chairs. I shook myself trying to brake free. I was stuck.
"W-we are going to be okay" I said in a perturbed voice, but trying to stay calm.
"PLEASE SET ME FREE!" Another woman said "I'LL DO ANYTHING!"
"I-is not me who is doing this to you!" I tried to convince them that it wasn't me, but they didn't know what to believe and I couldn't blame them. One of the men in a chair was asleep, I hope so anyway. I would rather be asleep at this moment.
"Try to take the rop off your face, so you can see"
They began shaking vigorously and managed to get the rope off. They all instantly began screaming. Look all around the room at the blood marks. I  suddenly noticed that next to me was an empty chair, with some blood scattered around it. Slowing lifting my eyes, I looked up. I flinched as I saw a young boy hanging from the ceiling with his mouth wide open and blood pouring out. I quickly turned my head  and concentrated on trying to brake free from the ropes tied around my legs and arms. The screaming was getting quieter but still so loud, it was coming from another room. It sounded close by. The screams stopped. Silence.  The lights flickered then suddenly turned off. The woman started screaming again but it instantly stopped. The lights flickered again and turned back on. I was still. My eyes widened. The woman had a knife shoved through her back. Blood flooded from her mouth.
"No one is safe" a deep voice echoed in the distance, followed by a cackling laugh.