Chapter One: Still Alive

September 12, Monday

'What the hell.' Bill's usually numb body started gaining feeling, and the dark that he always saw seemed as if it were cracking, letting in what looked like moonlight to him. His eyes widened as he felt his body escaping a stone shell, his lips curving into a smirk of realization. 'That coward really did do it.. ' Pushing himself out of the stone, he fell to the ground, looking around him. Tall trees surrounded him, and as he looked back where he came from, clumps of stone were scattered into a pile on the forest mush.' I thought me, myself was that statue---..Eh! Oh well~Better get moving and greet the twins a nice 'hello'.' As he closed his eyes, revenge in mind, and snapped his fingers, he expected to be teleported to the twins' room. But looking around, he still found himself laying awkwardly on the muddy grass. 'That's...funny.. ' Bill snapped his fingers for a second time. Still nothing. Snarling in frustration, he looked at the pile of stone and readied his eyes to burn lasers into it, only for nothing to happen. ' hahahha. What the heck. ' he got ready to float, only to finally realize, he felt more heavier then usual. Taking closer examination of his hands, they looked more fleshy, and, well, like actual human hands, but they were covered in a yellow glove. He grew further surprised, looking down at his legs. They were long and unusually' fleshy' to him. Then looking upon his abdomen area, it wasn't a triangle, but more of a human type of 'thing'. Bills eyes dilated as he started slowly moving each of his parts.

"The f****ck dude..." He said to himself as he started reaching up to his face with his unusual hands, feeling around the unusual shape and texture, wanting to scream as loud as he could as he felt the long bridge of a human nose and the silkiness of human hair. He quickly tried to stand up, slightly stumbling as he listened for the nearest type of water source. Hearing a river flowing near by, he tried moving his legs quickly yet steadily, one after another. "Hahahahaha. This is weird.." he tried being positive, all though he was mixed with emotions of anger, frustration and yes, he was extremely confused. He had never expected in his immortal life to become a human, a human of all monsters and on top of that, not have any sort of powers. Except for devilishly handsome looks. He had reached the river which was nearby and looked down at his reflection, seeing blonde luxurious hair a blue stunning eye, the other covered by an eye patch. Looking in the river he could see his shirt, which was a tuxedo mixed with the colors yellow and black, whilst he wore black dress pants. A sudden soarness shot through his throat, as it felt scratchy and dry. "Is this what dehydration feels like?!" He reached around his throat before dipping his hands into the water source in front of him, making a pool of water form into his gloved hands as he brought his hands up to his mouth to sip it savagely like a wild animal. Not getting enough, he dunked his face in as he took in large gulps from the stream. Bringing his face back up, a thought ran through his head. 'That didn't feel sanitary. ' looking into the river, trying to inspect it, he couldn't see much except for that it was there thanks for the moonlight that at least helped him manage to get there even through all the trees that blocked the light source at times.

Huffing out in even more frustration at the sound of his stomach churning and making noises, and slowly got up and started wandering around, hoping he'd find something humans need.

Light shined through the swaying curtains of the Mystery Shack's Attic. Mabel Pines' eyes slowly fluttered open as she turned onto her side to see the alarm clock, one minute before it would ring out it's annoying as hell sound. Yawning exaggeratedly, the brown haired girl got up slumpily as she walked around the lonesome attic, moving over to her dresser to pick out her outfit as the boards underneath her squeaked as she walked across each board. Upon hearing the alarm go off, she quickly turned it off and put on a plain purple sweater and a grey skirt, sitting on her bed as she pulled on her white high socks. Going to her private little bathroom, she looked at the messy bush which was her hair, grabbing her brush as she fought with the nasty tangles.