Good Luck Gift

Jungkook rolled over on his bed, he immediately used his hands to cover his eyes from the bright sun peeking through the window blinds. The tip of his lips tilted up slightly as thoughts from yesterday started flooding in.

His lips. The taste of his lips.

Jungkook reached for his phone underneath his pillow and saw a bunch of text notifications. He swiped right to reveal who it was from.

Yoongi

8:26 p.m -yesterday

[jungkook]
[jk]
[dude]
[reply backkkkkkk]
[JUNGKOOK]
[where r u]
[DUDEeEeesEeeee]

Jungkook chuckled as he scrolled down the texts he got from Yoongi. After the library 'incident' Jungkook couldn't think of anything else.

7:42 a.m - today

[what]

Jungkook hit send

A few seconds later, he got a new message

[why didn't you answer

[really tired so I fell asleep]

Jungkook texted back

[u alright man? This is soooo not u]

Yoongi texted

[yea]

Jungkook stretched his arm above his head as he realized he was going to be late for school if he doesn't hurry up.

...

"Remember how to spell it. Spelling counts" Taehyung said as he pointed to the work Jungkook had misspelled for the hundredth time now. Jungkook sighed as he reached for the eraser underneath the textbook.
It has been two hours already since the tutor session started. "Stop staring at me like that" Taehyung said as Jungkook realized he has been staring for god knows how long. Jungkooks face immediately flushed with pink as he looked away.

How can Taehyung act normal as if nothing has ever happened yesterday???!

Jungkook erased the word and decided to keep quiet as he rewrote the word. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll get turned on" Taehyung says out loud as he looked at Jungkook's profile view as he was writing. Jungkook almost chocked on air as he heard that.

"What?"

"What?"

"I...I'm confused"

"About what?"

Taehyung asks as he looked over at the textbook questions

"No, it's about us"

Taehyung paused as he looked back up at Jungkook.

"What about us"

Taehyung mumbled out quietly just enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Our...relationship...?"

Jungkook whispers out

Taehyung chuckled out loud breaking the odd tension created. "Thats for you to figure out" Taehyung says as he returned his gaze back to Jungkook.