F i v e

Emily dragged me to my room and pulled out a really cute bathing suit

We got changed and ran down the stairs through the opened door and jumped in

We got changed and ran down the stairs through the opened door and jumped in. Everybody was either on the sides of the pool talking or sitting in the stairs . When I hit the bottom of the pool I pushed my legs and swam up to surface (a/n: I can't wait for pool season it's hella hot down here and I'm ready to get the pool clean so I can swim all the time till like 2 am like I used to do ) I opened my eyes about the same time Emily surfaced

"Way to be extra " Abby said jokingly in response i playfully rolled my eyes and swam over to the float she was on a few minutes ago . Everybody jumped back in and swam some more. Some people made waves with pool toys some goofed and some got on floats

"Hey best friend " Abby said coming sitting on the float with me

"Hey best friend " I said

"So Sean ?"

"Yes"

"he totally likes you "

"No" I said

"You haven't seen the way he looks at you . He looks at your with adoration in his eyes " she said

"Haha you're funny " I said then we got flipped over . We stood up since we were in the shallow end of the pool and saw Jaden Julian and Jonah there

"I hate you "I said playfully while smiling like crazy. I got out of the pool then sat in the edge of the diving board . I closed my eyes and breathed in the humid air. I then felt someone sit by me .

"It's so nice out here" Devin said "I'm Devin "

"Hannah" I said

"Well nice to properly meet you " he said

"Yeah you too"I said

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞time skip∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It's been two weeks since the pool party and the guys and their manager we getting everything set up for tour . Tatianas birthday is tomorrow that means that mine is close to about 2 weeks away . I was hanging with the guys doing homework since I'm now on online school with Emily taitana and Abby . The others including the girls already did their work but I procrastinate so I'm doing at 7:00 pm. Since it was kinda late-ish they had to go home. I was working on history and I really didn't want to do it . I am not good at history at all . But I only have one question left and I just finished it . Sean decided to go live on Instagram and he was in the room with a bunch of noisy people . I'm spending the night a at Abby's and I'm supposed to be there by 7:15 but she isn't that far and I drove here by myself .

"Hey guys I gotta go I'll see you guys later"I said as I gathered all of my stuff together and put it in my small book bag.

"Alright . Wait before you leave give me a hug please" jaden said with soft, adorable ,brown eyes.

"Ok " I said giving in . His height towering over me . I pulled away from the hug and slung my blue jansport book bag over my shoulder . I walked out the studio after saying another 'goodbye' . I walked to my white Jeep and opened the back door and put my bag on the  tan Sahara leather seats . I closed the door and opened the drivers side door . I turned the car on and pulled out my aux cord from the glove compartment. I pulled it in and hooked my phone up. I shifted the gears to reverse and backed out of my parking spot then shifted the gear back to drive . I had blackbear ,bars and melody and James young playing through the stereo.

By the time the songs 'hotel Andrea ','girls like u' 'right for you ' ,and 'I'll be good' was over I made It into Abby's drive way . I shifted the gears back to park and  shut off the engine. I locked the door to my car then walked in her house using the key that I have .

"BEST FRIEND" I yelled through the two story house

"IN HERE BEST FRIEND" she yelled back . The noise coming from her room on the second floor .

"Hey bitch " i said coming in her room .

"Hey guess what?" She said with excitement lacing her voice

"What " I said

"We get to watch teen wolf . All night . If you want to of course "

"Of course I want to . We are gonna start with season one and go all the way to season 3 "

"Why three ?"

"Because three take a long time to get through since there is a part one and a part two " I said