27.

Fri 2 days later

She was still in shock from what her doctor had told her that morning and she was nervous as hell about how Bruno would react when she tells him, she knows he loves her but she had no idea how he'd take it when she tells him.

She couldn't wait until tonight when she was suppose to go out for pizza and hit a club with Bruno and they're friends no way could she tell them when their out and texts him can you come to my place now? xxx.

She hadn't trusted her voice to call him and he texts back, i'll be there in 30 minutes baby xxx.

She had been watching for Bruno and goes and opens her front door when she sees him arrive in his car and felt even more nervous, she wouldn't have thought that was possible.

She lets him in and when he hugs and kisses her when she closes the door she wishes they could just stay like that, but knew this couldn't be put off and would change their lives forever.

She asks Bruno if he wants something to drink or eat and he tells her no i'm good thanks baby and they go and sit on the sofa and he asks what's up, I can tell something is bothering you.

She couldn't sit and gets up and walks back and forwards in front of him trying to think of how to tell him without just blurting it out when he steps in front of her and strokes her arms and says hey, talk to me.

She takes a deep breath and says the doctor got a couple of my tests back this morning that she took yesterday morning and the reason i've been so tired lately and getting light headed is because i'm pregnant Bruno I know this is a shock hell it's how i've felt since she told me and before she can say anything else he kisses her, lifts her up and spins her around and lets her down gently but still keeping her in his arms he tells her I love you and i'm going to love our baby.

She was so damned relieved he had taken her being pregnant so well and he has her laughing so much as they curl up on the sofa together at some of the names for the baby he was coming out with and she tells him I do not want our child having a weird name that will earn them grief for the rest of their life babe and I don't want a spoilt brat either she tells him.

I agree he tells her and rests his hand on her stomach and says damn my soldiers are good the pill can't stop em i'm glad your pregnant, are you happy about it?

I'm nervous, not as much as I was about telling you but i'm glad i'm having your baby Bruno I can't get over, that ok the condom broke on us 7 weeks ago but I was on the pill.

He laughs and replies like I said baby nothing can stop my soldiers making her laugh.

They agree to stay in that night and to keep the fact that she's pregnant between them for now, give themselves some time to get use to the fact that they were going to be parents.

Ok heads up guys i'm seeing Bruno in 2 days, 2 nights in a row! So I may not get to update again this week i'm so excited it was really hard writing this chapter all I can think about is going to the concerts. xxx