28.

2 weeks later

She was beat, she loved being able to do what she loved as a career but the shoot for Lisa Vanderpump although fun had gone on for 2 days, having to shoot before opening hours and replace all the props exactly where they had been the day before to pick up where they had left off had been time consuming not to mention the film crew getting in her way too many times which had driven her crazy as they shot footage for Vanderpump Rules and she was glad it was over, all she wanted was a long soak in the tub, chocolate and a nap before going to dinner with Bruno at Urbana and Phil's home CeCe thought as she put her camera bag on her bed.

She woke up with an hour to get ready feeling better and was ready 5 minutes before Bruno picked her up.

While they are having dinner Urbana offers her yet another glass of wine and when she says no thanks as she had earlier i'm good Urbana says ok what's going on I haven't seen you drink any alcohol in a good couple of weeks easy now and CeCe tells her i'm just detoxing i'm not drinking any alcohol or caffeine and I feel good for it mama.

CeCe asks Bruno and Phil hows the album coming along guys and they tell her nowhere they have writers block and it was driving them fucking nuts.

C'mon guys you are musical genuises you'll get it I have every faith in that and in both of you CeCe tells them, Phil smiles and says thanks and Bruno says thanks baby and kisses her.

She groans when Bruno asks her how the shoot went for Lisa Vanderpump and Urbana says yeah girl tell us and CeCe tells them i'm damn glad it's over and tells them about it.

As Bruno drives them to his home from Urbana and Phil's later that night he teases her about detoxing her body and she tells him I had to say something and it buys us more time before we tell everyone i'm pregnant babe.

How are my little peanuts doing Bruno asks her, she shakes her head at him he had been asking that everyday and replies fine, now will you stop, until I have my first scan we don't know that there is more than one baby.

Bruno replies well with my super penetrating soldiers there could be twins, triplets, quaddruplets or more cooking inside you right now she laughs and tells him oh my god will you stop with that.

As she is lying in Bruno's bed in his arms with their breathing back to normal after having sex he says do you want to get married.

If that's a proposal it sucks, I love you but no I don't want to ever get married CeCe replies.

Well damn talk about shot down, why not Bruno replies.

I love my folks but once my mom got married she stopped chasing her dream of being an artist which is a shame because she is really good, she still draws and paints but she gave up on it when she married my dad and lets him have the final say on everything, that's not me I don't want to lose who I am or give up what I love to do or giving the final decision to anyone, I know all marriages aren't like that but their marriage although it works for them put me off getting married CeCe replies and asks Bruno do you want to get married.

Ya know as a proposal that sucks he replies laughing and she laughs with him and says well do you.

No, as much as I love you CeCe I don't want to ever get married either.

I don't ever want to go through the pain and how life for my family changed when my folks got divorced ever again.

She strokes his chest and kisses him and says i'm sorry you went throught that.

I want you to move in with me CeCe, make this our home and raise our many many children here together, what do you think he asks her.

I'd love to she tells him smiling and laughs when he pulls her on top of him, grabs her ass and kisses her and says good, lets get you packed and moved in asap woman!

Ahhhhh guys seeing Bruno wed & thurs night was aMARSzing! he is incredible on wed I was right at front at the centre of the barrier at the stage and O-M-G seeing Bruno that close, those thrusts, his sweat dripping down his face and neck was out of...

Ahhhhh guys seeing Bruno wed & thurs night was aMARSzing! he is incredible on wed I was right at front at the centre of the barrier at the stage and O-M-G seeing Bruno that close, those thrusts, his sweat dripping down his face and neck was out of this world just like him

His vocals as always were on point just like his dancing, he and his band of hooligans were drippin in finesse and killed it as always both nights!

And I listened to Bruno's voice in my head saying spend yo money like money aint shit! dammit lol

For those of you not been to the 24k Magic World Tour yet I just wanna say...BEWARE OF THE BALLS OF FLAME! lol