Why?!?- an explanation

Innocent reader: *minding their own business on Wattpad*
IR: "oh look, a notification from Katryna, wonder what's going on."
:KATRYNA16 posted a new story:
IR: ....... Katryna is writing 13 stories, why is she starting a 14th?
KATRYNA16 looks up from iPad.
She watches you attentively before letting out a wild smirk. "I'm so glad you asked."
Kat has two favorite authors currently, eleholly and @Xemnas4 who are of the werewolf/vampire genre. But their stories are different than your average werewolf/vampire books. They are the founders of the UrbanFantasyProject
IR:................. wat
"Urban Fantasy is a genre set in contemporary times and contain supernatural elements," hisses Wikipedia. "Some notable authors include Kelley Armstrong."
Goodreads clears its throats in the distance. "You forgot about Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare."
KATRYNA16: ..... anyways.
The Urban Fantasy Project has sparked Kat's interest, and there is a contest for this new emerging genre that has yet to receive its own tag on Wattpad *collective gasp.*
I hope to use this new story concept to enter into the Urban Fantasy contest, and to broaden my writing. I am very familiar with romance, I cannot have book without it. But now I hope to make romance a subplot to let the rest of this ensue.
Look forward to the first official chapter of Daughter of Aphrodite tomorrow!
~Katryna Nightengayle
PS. I will fix this when I can, but I would like to dedicate this book to UrbanFantasyProject and would appreciate critique from Holly or Xemnas4.
#BringBackUrbanFantasy