Confessions

"Dimitri can I say something crazy?" I asked him wanting to see his reaction to my confession or if he felt the same way towards me.

"Of course you can," he replied with a look of curiosity over his face. I would be curious too if a girl that I have only known for a shot amount of time asked you such a question.  I took a deep breathe and braced myself for him to run off scared to ever come near me ever again.

"I think I love you..." all I did was look at his reaction and it shocked me to say the very least. he sighed in relief. i have no idea why. What did he think I was going to tell him, that I killed someone or something, I mean I said crazy but come on I didn't mean that type of crazy.

"Oh Roza you have no idea how happy or relieved that you feel like that. Ever since I met you all I have been able to think about is how beautiful and heavenly you are. how sweet and caring you are and how much I am falling madly in love with you. Just hearing you confess your feelings has made me the happiest man alive," As he said this I felt tears start to fill my eyes. No one has ever called me beautiful like the way he did. He made me feel so special. "So Roza will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend." He asked nervously but also excitedly. I giggled and nodded my head. He lent down and kissed me. It was breath taking, quite literally. We pulled back with the sappiest smiles on our faces. I have never felt more in love. It felt amazing to finally confess the build up of emotions inside me.

(DPOV)
I was so anxious to ask Roza to be my girlfriend. When I finally said it, my body felt more relaxed. Her reaction was the best it could have ever been and when I said I would protect her I meant it whole heartedly. It makes me feel sick that my father could do that to her. That he would hurt her the way he did. If I ever see him ever again I will kill him. I love my Roza and will do anything to make sure that them assholes wont find her and hurt her again.
We sat there just chatting about life and sharing smiles.
"When I was younger I use to take combat lessons. My teacher ended up leaving because I kept flooring him. He refused to teach be if he got beat by a 15 year old. His name was Stan Alto. I ended up having to get a new mentor." She laughed. I could see she was replaying them moments in her head and that she missed training so much.
"You miss it." I stated. She nodded and smiled. It was a good part of her life I could tell. I thought for a minute.
"I can train you. Im qualified and you know I own my own gym." I said hopefully. I would love to train her and give her that happiness back into her. She looked at me shocked then smiled.
"I would love that comrade." She said hugging me. "Thank you" She said quietly into my chest. She was so precious. Yes she is younger but she is so mature in many ways that I don't even think Im as mature.
After another hour of talking she sighed.
"Dimitri, I'm not gonna lie to you I love you I really do but do you want to be put into that danger. I'm scared for my own life and petrified for yours. Being my boyfriend makes you their enemy and you another target. I don't want you to live the life I am. Scared to live a full life and scared to stay in one place." She blurted out. How long had she been thinking about that. Of course I want to be with her even if it puts me in danger. Why did she think about all this?
"Why would you say that of course I want to be with you even if I get a target on my back." I said with a confused look on my face. It slowly disappeared when I thought about what she said. She was scared for my life because she loved me.
"I was just warning you about what life you will end up living because of me. I love so much I don't want to ruin your chance to live a fulfilled life." She said a tear falling down her cheek. She really was scared.
"I love you so much too my Roza and Im not going anywhere because I love you too much for me to leave you. I know its selfish." I said pulling her close to me. I looked into her glossy beautiful eyes and almost got lost in them. I started talking sweet Russian words to her softly and she soon fell asleep in my arms. I lifted her up and carried her into her bedroom trying not to wake her up.
As I placed her onto her bed she started to stir. I kept quiet. When I was about to leave I heard her tired voice say "Stay with me tonight please." How could I deny her? I know she is vulnerable right now so I needed to stay for her.
"Okay." I whispered. Luckily I was only wearing a t-shirt and some jog pants. So I took of my top and climbed into the bed. She automatically curled up into me her head resting on my chest her arm laying flat on my stomach. She looked so innocent when she slept. It wasnt too much longer until I let sleep consume me. It felt right to sleep with Roza in my arms. It was the most peaceful sleep I have had since Ivan died. And I enjoyed it very much.