News

(DPOV)
It had less than 24 hours since Roza had contacted her father and he had already rang to say he had traces of Tasha already. I couldnt wait for her to finally be put in her place.
Last night was amazing and so was this morning. Just having Roza that close to me looking peaceful and happy made me feel like I am on cloud nine. I know my confession hurt her immensely and I felt so so bad. She had said that she understood my reason for it but still Roza couldnt kiss me like before, yes she had kissed my cheek but not on the lips. I started to miss the feeling of her lips on mine but I wouldnt force her; I had hurt her and kissed another woman so I dont blame Rose at all. This is all on me and I will have to live with that.
Days past and still we hadn't had any intimacy. I wasn't just missing it but craving any kind of intimacy. Anything would do. I just need it now. Cold showers were practically everyday to stop any of my own arousals. I needed Tasha to be captured and killed because I think that might give Roza piece of mind and she may be able to kiss me again. I sound pathetic I know but honestly I love her that much I just need to feel her lips on mine or I will lose my mind.
As I was ranting in my head the phone rang. I answered it straight away.
"Belikov," I said firmly.
"Ahh Dimitri son, I have successfully captured Tasha. I have her in a warehouse just outside of town. I expect to see you and my darling daughter there this evening," he said menacingly. My prayers had been answered.
"Of course we will be there as soon as possible thank you Abe," I replied pointedly.
"Oh please call me baba," he laughed.
"Okay baba," it felt normal to say that.
I went to the living room where Rose was feeding little Alexei and watching TV.
"Who was that?" She said breaking her eyes away from the show and looking at me.
"Your father, they have Tasha and he wants us there by this afternoon," I said joining her on the Sofa.
"Okay, I will give Lissa a ring to see if she will take care if these two for us," she said and reached for her phone.
She got an instant reply.
"Shes completely fine with it," Alexei let go of her and she passed me him to burp. She then fed Sofia. Once both babies were fed and burped I grabbed their nappy bag and placed a few bottles in them. And off we went to take them to Auntie Lissas. She loved them alot so we knew they were safe in hers and Christians hands. It was partly their doing that they are here anyway. If christian hadn't of taken on Roza we wouldnt have met.
They settled in quickly and we left to get our revenge on Tasha. Once and for all.