v.

† † †
RIDE OR DIE
"I KNOW THAT YOU GOT DADDY ISSUES"

† † †RIDE OR DIE"I KNOW THAT YOU GOT DADDY ISSUES"

† † †

JURY'S P.O.V

Pulling into the lot of the strip club, I began to feel nervous. I was basically setting Carmen up, dropping off her biological father at this godawful job of hers. My men and SAMCRO were already headed inside when I noticed Jax and the little lady of his were talking as he finished his smoke. Clay was just taking off his helmet before Cherry hopped off the back of his bike...maybe it was a mistake letting Clay hit Cherry. I can't imagine what Cherry is thinking right now, screwing your best friend's dad. That's some crazy shit.

"You alright man?" Clay asked.

I sighed before looking up to my old friend and nodded putting on the best smile I could.

"C'mon then brother!" Clay patted my back rather harsh. "Let's get you laid!"

I pretended to laugh at his demeanour right now. I wasn't in the mood to get laid, we just showed up to my strip club where the girl I considered to be my daughter for the past two years, works...but she isn't mine, she's actually Clay's...I didn't think about what would happen after they met. Would she move to Charming? Would she just say 'hey, I'm your daughter' and continue her lifestyle here in Nevada?

I scratched my temple before heading in with my new brothers and their little lassies for the night, but I didn't prepare myself for the worst. Crowded at the entrance was the now bigger SAMCRO club waiting to get some tables. Myself, Clay, and Jax walked to the front of our men where we could see the stage and there she was...my little angel sucking on a grown man's fingers in little to nothing. I scratched the back of my head and looked away not needing to see anymore of this.

I felt someone lightly touch my arm and I looked down to see Cherry.

"I just talked to Al...Carmen's coming back on again."

I shook my head at this, Carmen want-needed to talk to me. This situation could now potentially turn into a shit show.

I didn't need to watch Carmen come back on and dance again, and neither did the rest of the men with me. I saw Al about to walk past us before grabbing his elbow and whispering to him.

"SAMCRO is going to be storing some guns in the basement for a while." I quietly told him.

He nodded. "You SAMCRO too now?" He asked looking at my new cut.

"Patch over." I simply stated after nodding.

I then gestured for Clay and Jax to come over as the music again. They walked over looking back to the stage, my gaze however, was avoiding that area.