chapter 4: Getting to Know Ketsueki

Chapter 4: Getting to Know Ketsueki

"Well, we do have some time until we end this chapter...so let's get to know Ketsueki-chan better!" Cheered Uno, Nico, and Rock.

She sweats dropped, "okay. I not the cool like brother here."

"Nonsense! Twenty questions! Okay, what's your favorite color?" Said Uno.

"Easy, I like them all! Mostly purple, black, white and silver though!" Said Ketsueki.

"Okay, do you watch anime or read manga? If so which is your favorite? Asked Nico with a grin.

"Yes, I do read manga and watch anime. I love nurarihyon no mago, and Idiots with numbers." Listed Ketsueki.

"Wow that's s good one!" said Nico.

"What got you to prison anyway?" Asked rock.

"Murder, vandalism, weapons valuation, stealing, and jailbreaking." Shrugged Ketsueki.

"Where did you go after we both got out of that prison, little sis?" Asked Jyugo.

"After he showed up and left, I turned to the face you but you disappeared and everything changed. I went back to Japan by sneaking on an airplane and I lived in the alleys ways since." Said Ketsueki tearing up.

"I'm so sorry... I just left you..." ketsueki shuttered as she cried there on the spot.

"No, I should have apologized. It okay it is in the past. No one will get you as long as I here now." Said Jyugo who walked over and hugged her patted her head in comfort.

"We are all here now Ketsueki!" Said the others as we did a group hug with Ketsueki in the center.

"Thanks, guys." I smiled with my eyes closed still in the hug.

Because of them, I found a place where I can feel safe from the wicked world the man with a scar created.

"Okay hit me with another question." Said Ketsueki cheerfully.

"Ketsueki do you have a boyfriend yet or a crush?" Uno said with a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Yeah." Replied Ketsueki.

"Who?" Purred Ketsueki.

"You, Uno!" Chirped she.

"What?! Not that I'm complaining though..." shuttered Uno.

"Just kidding, I don't have a crush on you." Said ketsueki with an evil smile.

Uno then was now sobbing in the corner of shame.

"Hehe, sorry dude you are so much fun to tease!" Said ketsueki giggling.

"Do you have a favorite food Ketsueki?" Asked rock who was eating a candy bar that appeared out of nowhere.

" I like Jyugo cooking of course. Oh, what are they called, Jyugo?" Said ketsueki as she turned to Jyugo.

"Oh, you mean my spleen kabobs." Said Jyugo pointing a finger in the air.

"Yeah, those! Those are delicious, you should try them rock!" Beamed Ketsueki.

"Spleen? What's that?" Asked Uno.

"Organs, duh the things inside you that I eat...hehe." Smirked Ketsueki.

"What?! Scary!" Screamed Uno in a girly tone. He hid under the bunk bed.

"Are you and Jyugo really related? You two don't look that much alike." Asked Nico.

"Oh, you got me." Said ketsueki who put her hands up in defense.