Sample

My name is Hitomu Kirishi I am an average teen with an average life. It was a day like any other I watched the clouds shift and cleave parts of the sky. The sun touches bright at the green fields in front of the school yard. I wait eagerly for the end. 

I walk down the stairs to class 317. This class is special because it is a special class of the most mind-bending philosophies in the world a world where all ideas are meant to be questioned and all the more I belong to them.

Those specials are Hiroto Ashikaga the student council president, Naoko Shiatsu a famous artist in our school, Kenji Ryoto the smartest in the school, Noriko Yutsu the most beautiful girl in school, Sachihiro Otakushi the youngest person in school, Tetsu Jin a rich boy, and Nozomi Kagoshima the most odd one in our school.

Everyone of them have the best philosophies but none better than Nozomi. She is known as second. Why because she is always second in sports, smarts, creativity, etc... But there is something that happened today that is not quite right. 

When someone usually walks in people would usually look at you and return to their work (usually by ADHD or Disrupting someones focus), but none like the looks on their faces when I entered.

The atmosphere was silent people stared in shock, others backed away in fear. That was the day I realized my life isn't going to be average any more.