sad love story

Thank u readers for reading this. It means a lot for me. Hope you like this story.
And thanks again readers my first book 'my random life' got 200+ views.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The pink haired boy was standing in front of makoto, with stoop head, his hands were trembling, a rose was in his hand. He was looking so scared. He could not even dare to glance the black haired, rotten tamperd girl, When makoto was seeing at him with a amazed look.

"What is this rose doing in your hand??"makoto asked with amazed look.

The environment was clam. The chirping of birds was making a good sound.

Then a trembling voice reached mokoto's ears.

"I- I-  always wanted to say that, m- makoto". Gabu said, with stoop head and trembling voice.

Suddenly, makoto's amazed look changed into anger. "Now just tell me, gabu". She snapped.

"I- I- I love you, m- makoto" he said timidly.

Who can imagine a pink haired, Selfish, evil boy can fall in love.

"W-what". Makoto said with amazed look. Makoto stared Gabu with a tensed look.
She was not aware what she was going to say.

That pink haired boy could not dare to say it again.

The environment turned clam again. The only voice which coming was chirping of birds and mumbling of squirrels.

At last, makoto broke the silence.

Gabu, it can't happen cause-

Why can't?? Gabu asked with surprise. His eyes widened. He could not say anything.
He was looking so normal from out side but he was so frightened from inside. He was frightened for being rejected by makoto.

Suddenly, makoto went from there. She did not say anything. She was little frightened what would happen after all that moment.

She ran away from there her way to home.

After reaching her home she slammed the door of her room.
Her mother came there and knocked at door .
Makoto are you okey?? She asked.

I - I am okey mom....I will be right....just leave me alone for some times.

Gabu's POV

After that all matter he was lying on ground supporting his head with his hands.
That all thing was still troubling him. He was  just tried to get rid of that all thing but that was still knocking in his mind. He tried to ignore but......
He lost his patient.....he woke up from ground and mounted on his bike and head his way to home.

He was still thinking about that.
suddenly, a big truck without control came there and he got accident.

When makoto heard about that she ran her way to hospital.......Show and Kakeru were also there.

Makoto could not decide that she would have felt happy for meeting her childhood friends or she would have felt sad for Gabu.

She was looking inside from the door. As sho saw her he shouted, "makoto my childhood friend" he went to her and fetch her.

Makoto was slightly agitated while going to Gabu.

Is everything all right Gabu?? She asked with agitation.

Yeah, everything is right. He said with a smile.

Makoto was little surprised at his smiling face.

Suddenly, Gabu picked makoto's hand and sho's too. He put their hand on each other's hand.

Makoto and sho, were little surprised.

Promise me after me you will marry each other. Gabu said with a smile.

G- Gabu what r u saying?? Sho asked with big surprise. There was no answer to his question. Gabu's body was cold as ice sho called his name again and again but there was no response.......makoto was standing there like statue.
"He has died". Kakeru trailed off.

No- No Gabu...... Sho shouted in grief.

(Gabu sacrificed his love.....)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried my best for this story hope you like it.

That's for today.

Bye.       

                                            By: iamtheanimegirl