that love

At first, i would like to thank my readers for 200+ views. I love you all.

As you know this book contains only idaten jump characters that's why I am going to ship Seijy( one of the four kings) with my o\c.

And I added my first idaten jump o\c here.
Hope you like it readers!😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the three kings they were just comforting their friend by laughing and patting his back.
Sayji was looking so nervous and sitting in the corner.
"What happened to you sayji?" Mitsuru asked wondering.

But he was not in the mood to listen him. He stood from there and ran out. He stopped in front of flower shop and started looking for someone.

Flashback
---------—--
Your o\cs POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A familiar figure behind the flower appeared but it's hard to see her face cause the flowers were covering her face.
And slowly she put the flower in basket. Then, her face reveled and Sayji was staring at her face like he had seen an angel. Her green eyes were like a deep lake, in which he wanted to sink. She had black hair, short and wavy. She was wearing a flower printed apron over her green long dress.

Sayji's POV
~~~~~~~~~
But suddenly, a old woman came out from shop and starting to yell over him.

"Hey, you, I have told you already not to show here again. What are you doing here?" The old women exclaimed.

Thereafter Sayji ran from there and hide behind the wall.

The old women was still yelling at him. "Hey,you don't ever come here again or I'll call police". She said yelling.

Your o\c's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was standing right behind that old women.
" you should not have yelled at him so much" your o\c said wondering.

"Dear, I always see him wandering here and there and staring at you. I think he is in love with you". The old lady said with a galling smile.

"You know that already, right?" The lady asked your o\c wondering.

"No that's not true-". She said blushing and annoyed.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~
The old lady went inside the flower shop and your o\c followed her and reached to him.

Sayji's POV
~~~~~~~~~
He little jumped when he saw her standing in front of him.

"Wh- what are you doing here?? Just stay away from me as that old lady said". He said embarrassed and tear falling from his eyes. He ran away from there and wiped his tears when he reached  team ST's  hideout he began to cry and sat in the corner.

Flashback end
-------------------
After some times your o\c came running and holding something in hand.

Sayji looked that and yelled,"that's my ST badge.
" yup, you dropped it in way and now I find it. Take it". She said smiling.

Now, sayji was nervous but he has to tell her.
"(your o\c) I wanted to te- tell you so-something.

(Your o\c) "Iloveyousomuchiloveyouwithmywholeheart". Saijy said.

No one understood his words but she understood it and her cheek turned red and she ran away from there.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~
Your o\c POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day in school she was there. Sayji saw her but she was not behaving normal and was not talking to anyone.

He was wondering what happened to her. He was feeling nervous to go to her. At last her went to her courageously and asked her if something was wrong with her.

Then she replied,"well, I don't know I was just thinking about yesterday an-

She was interrupted by sayji.

"No need to worry about that I'm not forcing you". He said confidently.

"No- not that I was thinking bout your answer and I think,  I love you too....Sayji.

And they hugged each other.
-------------------------------------
Author's note: the o\c's picture will be shown in next chapter.