He wants to make your relationship official:

Luke: "I've known you my whole life, I remember my mom introducing us to each other during the first day of kindergarten, and I was so shy. We became the best of friends, until I felt something more in 11th grade. You kissed me under the stars, it was our first kiss, and everything changed since then. But we never talked about us, we just went with the flow, held hands, gave each other Valentine's gifts, and did what other couples do. But that's it, no labels? I want to call you mine officially, so will you?"

Ashton: "Babe, this is probably the cheesiest thing you're going to hear from me, but I think I've fallen in love with you. A year ago, you told me that love was cliche and overrated, but I was so against that and didn't bother to tell you because I know deep inside that you were just hurt by your past. But right now, in this moment, I want us to be official. No more secrets, no more lies. I just want you to be mine, because I'm yours. I've been yours since the day we met."

Calum: "When I asked you the first time, you said no. You said you weren't ready, but I never thought, not once, that I would leave you. I said that I would wait no matter how long it would take, and it's been a half a year now. I think we're both ready, baby. I want us to be official, I'm done with the getting-to-know-each-other stage. "

Michael: "Okay so listen to this... Boy bumps into girl at a concert, and her drink spills on her shirt. Boy offers her jacket to girl to cover up the mess. Boy asks girl out, but she says no. But girl gives her number to boy and they talk almost everyday, until girl decides to finally go out with boy. A few months later, boy falls in love with girl and right now, at this very moment, boy asks girl if they could be official? Can you be mine?"

___________________________________________

A/N: Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been so busy with university ugh so many requirements! :( Hopefully I'm graduating in a year so wish me luck!

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I love you guys so much! :)

If you have any preference suggestions, feel free to message me!

-N