When he plays with your hair:

Luke: Luke would most likely have the determination to learn how to braid. You had really long hair and you often braid it even when you're just at home. One day he removes your hair tie and tells you teach him how to do it, but Luke ends up tangling the strands with his fingers.

"How can you do that in merely five seconds? I can't even cross the two parts and the third one looks useless!" He complains, but you laugh at how adorable he sounds.

"I used to have a hard time too, but I practiced using three yarn strands until I could manage to do it on my hair." You answer and Luke pouts as he combs the strands loose again. You kiss his nose to make him feel better and tell him to try again, slower this time, and he finally gets it after a few more attempts.

Ashton: You were very tired from all the errands you did today and you were laying on Ashton's lap telling him about it. He only responded with soft "mmhmm's" but as time passed, you felt sleepier and sleepier because of how his fingers gently played with the strands of your hair. You stopped talking as your eyes felt heavier and he knew that what he was doing was working on you.

"Go to sleep, babe. I'll wake you up in a few hours." He whispers, still playing with your hair.

Calum: "Do you think I would look good with long hair? Like, longer than Chad Kroeger's hair." Calum says as he eyes your hair. You raise an eyebrow at him and giggle at how silly his idea was, but he grabbed hold of your hair and placed thick strands on the top of his head, fixing it with his fingers and pouting like a girl.

"Tell me I'm pretty," he says, Trixie Tang voice intended. You both laugh until you were both in tears, but you still responded with telling him that he was actually pretty.

Michael: Michael has a habit of playing with your hair while you kissed. He didn't notice it until you pointed it out, but that only made him play with it more. First he would wrap his fingers around a few strands, then as the kiss gets deeper, he would start getting rough and pull your hair back, exposing your neck and he would pepper hot kisses on the exposed skin as he tugs on your hair harder.