.:5 - They Never Leave - 5:.

A/N
if you didn't know, I have ADHD, so I will have a good idea about how to write about that. But I don't have schizophrenia although I know quite a lot about it.

I just realise blasphemy first verse is ANTHATHEMA HOW' (if you don't know that song please leave and block me, and spend the rest of your life watching Dan and Phil potato prints).                          666
_____________________________

Tyler's Pov

"Are y-you mad at me n-now?"

All of a sudden, out of complete oblivion I tackle her in a hug. I felt terrible for this child, suffering through obnoxious voices and hallucinations only she can hear, everyday.

"No, Faith. Of course we aren't mad at you. You can't change it, it's not your fault," I assure her.

"Thank you guys for adopting me. Thank you so so much," she mumbles into my shoulder.

"It was our greatest pleasure," I say.

TIME SKIP AND FAITH POV WHAT?!? B bb n also it's like a couple days now later sooooo beebo

I let out a heavy sigh. Tyler was out to get dinner, so it was just me and Josh. He was in the lounge room watching some show, but I wasn't that interested so I just came up here into my room. Lately my voices have been worse than ever, and it's all I can ever think about at the moment. I wish I could just get away from them by sleeping, but nope. That can't happen, they've been haunting my dreams a bit too. I sigh and just decide to try to take my mind off it, by watching the tv with Josh and cuddling with him. I silently padded down the stairs, tail swishing curiously at figuring out what he was watching.

"Hey Josh," I said approaching him. He happily smiled at me.

"Hey Faith!" He replied. I smiled and sat down next to him, him pulling me closing to his side. I curled up into a ball and snuggled into his side. I wasn't really focused on the tv at all, more on how hard I could roll my eyes.

Ding dong!                                           (You little dirty minded bit-)

I practically jumped out of the entire solar system when Tyler rang the doorbell, it scared the living daylights out of me. After 'recovering' from my incident, I got up and followed Josh to the door, revealing a wild Tyler! I used the 'hug to death' move. A simple, but popular choice.

"I happy to see you too, Faith," Tyler laughed, attempting to hug me back whilst holding bags of shopping. I backed away, allowing him through.

He set all the bags onto the kitchen counter, me being a nosy person and checking out everything. I got bored, so I joined Josh at the table and waited for dinner.

"Faith," I heard Tyler call from the kitchen. I got up and skipped over to him, looking up at him impatiently.

"These are for you," he said, handing me two small containers. I stared at the quizzically, before Tyler chuckled at me.

"What are these and why am I holding them?" I look back and forth between the foreign objects and Tyler's face, with my ears perked up and tail swishing around curiously.

"Those are meds for your ADHD and schizophrenia. You take them each morning starting tomorrow, and they will help with some of your everyday problems," he explained. I slowly nodded, still not 100% sure what these are since I wasn't really listening to him at all.

"Anyway, let's go eat!" Tyler changed the subject. I placed the containers on the table and followed him to the dining room, where where we were having pizza.

"What was that about?" Josh interrogated us.

"Calm down, dude. I just got her some meds," Tyler giggled. Josh 'oohh'ed in realisation.

---

I was on the couch, snuggled up between Tyler and josh, struggling to keep my eyelids from making contact with each other.

"Guys, tell me how the movie goes in the morning, I'm gonna...," I drifted off into a sleep before I had the chance to finish. Drifted of into a hopefully dreamless sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

lol it ain't actually.britney bitch