.: 7 - Tour - 7 :.

Josh's Pov

"Ok, should we wake her up?" I asked.

"Yep. Let's go," Tyler replied, heading into the lounge room.

We entered to see Faith, curled into a ball, with her tail wrapped around her for warmth while she slept.

"Hey, Faith? We have a question to ask," I bent down and watched her as her eyes fluttered open, and her tail swished around calmly.

"Ok," she simply replied, while sitting up and tucking her knees into her chest.

"So, Faith, we are going on tour soon for our music career. Would you mind coming along with us?" Tyler bent down next to me while asking the question. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked very confused before replying.

"What does that mean?" Me and Tyler let out an airy chuckle as she sat there, tail swishing around curiously.

"We go around the world playing shows on a tour bus," I explained.

"Ok, when do we leave?" She said, getting a bit more excited about the fact that we get to travel around the world.

"A month, but we needed to ask you now so we can plan everything," I told her. "In fact, I think we can see the tour bus now if you want," her eyes immediately lit up, and shot up.

"Yes, let's see it!" She said, with her ears perked up and tail swishing curiously.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shorter than I thought. Sorry I'm going away in like 3 days so I am writing as much as I can I'm rly busy k bye