Good News!

Done na po ang Innocence Series 2: Tempting Ashery and 3: The Transferee's Secret Book1 and The Transferee's Revenge which is the Book 2. Ipa-publish ko na po ito within this month. It's a little bit longer than Series 1 & 2. I was hoping that you can give the same support as you guys did on the first series.

I would like to say na marami pong typo errors na nasa loob ng mga sinulat kong story and grammars are not so perfect. Patawarin niyo na lang po ako kung masyadong masakit sa utak at mata.

Sa lahat ng sumuporta sa mga stories ko, marami pong salamat. To all my followers, sana ipagpatuloy niyo pa rin po ang pagsuporta sa mga gagawin ko pa lamang na story in the near future.

I would like to say that i have my own ways in writing. Maybe you might compared Innocence series 1 & 2. That's because, on Series 1, it's more on humour and comedy-romance. While on Series 2, was the serious one and i want to tell you guys that the flow of the story does not reflect on a real world. Wala po akong intensyong ganoon. But i wanted it to be realistic. So it comes up with a conflict, ideas and views about faith and temptation. I wanted to make that story long but i have shortage of time.

And above all, thank you for all your supports. And to my followers, in the next series of innocence  I want to dedicate every chapters to all of you.

It wont take long. Kaya abangan niyo po ito within this month.

Salamat and may God bless you all.

Yours truly,

Avrilidel