Epilogue

MCKENNAS P.O.V.

This is how everything turned out. It was kinda good.

Well, a few months after Zayn proposed, Niall finally grew a pair and fessed up. Liv and Niall got married five years after they met on the same day. It was perfectly beautiful. I cried.

They also had heir first child, which I was kind of surprised he wasn't full of tattoos and lilac hair when he popped out. He was named Joshua James Horan. I was kind of surprised but they are wonderful parents.

A few years after that another one popped out. Her name was Kylee Maura Horan. (Yes brudds I know I did the exact same thing as you.) Their family grew, but we always kept in touch.

We lost touch with Perrie once we left college. I looked her up one day and she had become very successful and was the principal of her old school. I had went to visit her one day. She had never changed. Her hair was now dyed blonde. She had covered up most of her tattoos except one. She gotten it once I left college. She had two more years after me to finish up. It said, 'McKenna, my best friend I'll ever have.' We still talk and I visit her a lot.

Zayn and I got married in March. Niall dressed up like a leprechaun and scared some people away. It was kind of frightening. We had the wedding back in my hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. I had it at my old church that I always went to and my youngest sister got to be the server. Ha sucker! The flower girl was my niece, Katie. The ring bear was Josh. It was so cute!

Years after we were happily married, Zayn and I finally decided to have a baby. Actually we weren't expecting it. It was an accident. Oops.

Anyway, her name was Joslyn Tricia Malik. We still love her even if she was planned. We never had any more kids after her. We spoiled her so much it wasn't even funny.

We moved around a lot once Josie was 5. We lived in Tennessee for a year then we went off to Washington State where I got a job publishing manuscripts. I had be come really close with one of my co-workers, Tessa. (AFTERRR) I was kind of sad when we planned out that we were moving over seas to the U.K. But I also didn't mind. I had only met Zayn's mum and father once. We lived there for five months and went back to Tennessee.

I had went into the doctors to get a pregnancy test and they had found out that I wasn't purge any but was diagnosed with breast cancer. They thought they saw something in my blood when I was there to give birth to Josie but the ignored it.

I was dying and Josie didn't really know it was happening. It was sad to see that she wouldn't have her mother for the rest of her life. Zayn couldn't really accept it either.

Soon my hair began to fall out and I got so weak I could barley move.

Zayn took me into the hospital every weak until I stayed there. Josie had just turned 12 when it was the last day she could visit me. I died on Zayn and I's anniversary.

I finally could breathe without pain. There was nothing to keep me from moving. I watched over Josie and Zayn everyday. I would try to tell them I was in a better place now.

Zayn never moved on. He stayed single for the rest of his life. Josie however, lived her life. She didn't get tattoos or dye her hair, but I felt like she did everything in memory of me.

She would have parties with Josh and Kylee. Liv and Niall would talk to Zayn but he was becoming more and more unresponsive. I felt totally responsible but I couldn't do anything now.

Zayn would visit my grave everyday and bring me flowers. He would even have picnics there and once he took a selfie with my grave.

One day, he was driving home after being at the cemetery all day. It was storming and the roads were very slippery. It was just like the day he crashed.

That day he joined me and Josie moved in with Niall and Liv.

She had become more rebellious and gotten tattoos like her father. She dyed her hair every month just to show she could. Josie dropped out of school in 10th grade. She never went to college. She had gotten drunk and was most like Zayn's past. But one thing that surprised me most about her actions she never forgot to visit Zayn and I every day.