Anxiety

Everyone was staring at me. Richard and Dasha were dead still, just standing in front of me, silent, just staring. I couldn't take it as fear took over and I whipped around, preparing to run. Jedrek and Shawn stood behind me, eyes dead soulless, boring into mine. I could feel Richard's and Dasha's eyes boring into the back of my head. Chavez stood to the left of me, Adam to the right of me as they closed in, forming a square around me, all staring. A dead silence filled the air and pierced my ears. They weren't breathing. The only sound I could hear other than the loud, echoing ringing in my mind, was my heavy breathing. I was hyperventilating. My eyes widened as I realized I couldn't catch my breath. The room was fading away into white, the color blowing away like sand. The six still stood on air, staring. My knees buckled and I fell to them, shakily pressing my hand up to my throat as I felt something constricting it, but there was nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked back up to them, reaching out to Dasha and grabbing her sweater weakly, black illuminated blobs dotting my vision. All she did was stare back at me, eyes flooding with shadows. The hellish world I was in suddenly fell to black, shadows engulfing my friends as they disintegrated out of my touch. I was falling. Deeper and deeper into darkness I fell, before I saw red and blue flashing lights and a street below me, people crowded around. The road grew bigger and closer, and I closed my eyes.

I jolted upwards, sweat falling down my forehead as I gasped, panting. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in my bed, my blanket on the floor as usual, in my room. The morning sun peeked through my blinds as I glanced at the window. I sighed, flopping back down onto my pillow. I put my left arm across my eyes and grumbled. Stupid anxiety.
-------------------------------
_Cast0r_