The Truth

A/N: I got 40 readers in a day. I hope this is good. I will write another chapter that will be a little sad. I would like to thank again my readers. Keep voting commenting and sharing my story. Also, I appologise for any mistakes I do. English is a foreign language to me. Now enjoy...

Riley heard her daughter, Cece, coming into the appartement. She has grown up so much. In a few weeks she was getting married. She remembered her being a baby and now she was 32 years old. Time goes by really fast.

When Riley saw Cece she noticed something she did not like. Her only daughter was crying. ''Honey why are you crying?'', the loving mother asked. ''Don't you dare pretend you don't know! How could you do this to me? You have been lying to me my whole life. Where you ever going to tell me the truth?'', the girl said while handing Riley a picture. When she saw it her heart stopped. It was her best friend and her uncle with two babies in their embraces. Tears started to run down her face both because she remembered her loved ones and because she understood why Cece was mad. The truth had come out. She had descovered her secret after all these years.

''Please le me explain'', 60 year old Riley pleaded with a small voice. Cece decided to give her a chance and sat next to her on the couch. ''It happened when you and your brother were just 5 months old'', Riley started.

Flashback

Maya was in the kitchen feeding Austin and Riley was changing Cece's diaper in the living room while listening to the news. 

''Tragic accident on 5th street. Family car crushed on a wall. The parents suffered imediate death. Their 3 year old son that survived with minor injuries is now an orphan.'', the girls heard.

Riley got depressed right away. A few minutes were enough to destroy a happy family. Now the poor child would have to be raised up with no parents.

''Sad isn't it?'', Maya spoke up. ''It's such a shame. Both for the parents but most of all for the kid. Growing up without parents is difficult.''. Then silence took over. The best friends thought about the accident. How easily their lives could be turned upside down in an instant.

 ''Riley, can you please promise me something?'', Maya broke the silence. ''Of course. Anything for you peaches.'', the girl answered. '' I want you to promise me'', her friend continued, ''That if anything happens to me and Josh you will be the twins' mother. They will never know that me and Josh ever existed. This way they wil be able to live without pain and misery, if they do not remember us.''. ''Okay, but peaches there is no need to think of this right now. You just began your family. Life knows what it is doing.'', Riley said. ''I know sweetee. Don't worry. Me and your uncle Boing are going to live for a lot of years. Don't forget that you and I we are forever''

''Thunder''

''Lighting''

End of flashback

''Two weeks later they died in a car accident. A drunk driver hit them when they were on their way to a hotel for their first baby-free weekend. Josh and Maya are your and Austin's parents. Not me and Harry.'', Riley finished between sobs, '' I just wanted to fullfil your mother's wish. I'm sorry.''

Cece did not know what to say. The only thing she could do was cry and understand why her biological mother wanted it this way. Right now she was feeling the greatest pain she had ever felt. But she also came into a conclusion. Nobody can escape the truth. It always finds a way to come out.

''Tell me more about my parents'', she said after her crying had ceased.

A/N: I know this is more of a Riley chapter than a joshaya one but the idea just came to me and I could not just ignore it. Thanks for reading.