Part 2

Jordan looked down towards the ground as he spoke,"I know you were joking when you said that, so i'll let that one slide.", a grimace appeared on his face as he looked back up from his clenched hands, "But next time i'll have no choice...you will be fucked up."

There was a load of tension in the air, it was pretty evident from the looks on both the guys faces.

If only I had a knife to cut through the many layers of tension out here...damn.

I was feeling awkward at the moment stuck in between the two guys so I made the decision to change the subject and get things moving before someone said something stupid that'd make things worse. "Yeah um...guys...Karim can you bring in my bags?", turning around slowly I faced Jordan and spoke in a softer tone hoping to relax him and get rid of his obvious anger, "And you can show me where I will be staying."

As we entered the house, my brother showed me the way to the stairs and took the lead, on our way up he asked me why I had chosen to visit him. We stopped mid-way up as I looked up at him sweetly and gave an innocent smile, "Because I've missed you! Why else you weirdo!?", he stood there and gave me a bleak look, my naive little sister act needed some work since it was obvious that he wasn't fully convinced by my answer.

"Just letting you know in advance, Karim is a major player, he doesn't like sticking to one girl so make your choices wisely."

Brushing off my brothers absurd remark, I reached up and grabbed on to his shoulder, looking straight into his eyes so he knew I was being honest, "I appreciate your concerns and everything, but i'm not stupid or easy...don't be such a drama queen, what Karim said earlier was just a joke, so calm down bro."

He shook his head in agreement, I knew he'd only let go of it for a while but I was happy for now.

"Alright...the bathroom is at the end of the hall, I shall sleep downstairs and this...", he led me to the third door along the hallway, "Is the spare room you'll be staying in...it's right next to Karims", I could hear a hint of attitude in his voice as he said the last part. Was he really was going to hold a grudge against Karim?

Why my brother was so concerned about my love life really confused me because he'd never really been so protective when it came to this stuff...maybe it was because Karim really was an asshole when it came to his relationships with females? But then again, he'd been so sweet to me so far...minus his weird banter and random sexual suggestions.

My brother left me standing nearby the closed door and went back downstairs, probably to start making something to eat even though originally Karim had agreed to. As I approached the entrance of the spare room, Karim ran in front of me to the door and opened it before I could enter.

Where did he come from? Pretty sure he was downstairs a few seconds ago...bloody cheetah.

 He quickly looked back at me before resting my bags down on the floor. "Do you like the place now that you've seen it all?"

"Yeah...it's nice.", I spoke with an unconvinced tone yet he weirdly still looked down at me with his pearly white smile as though he was extremely proud of it all. I wasn't that impressed because I knew how he was able to afford this place while still having the costs of being a uni student...it wasn't anything to be proud of at all.

"My little business pays well", his ego was clearly getting the better of him.

Rolling my eyes, I brushed past him and into the room to have a proper look around, the first thing I noticed was the marijuana in the corner, "Wow, really...you're making me stay in here...the stench is unbearable."

He gave his shoulders a light shrug, "Your brother won't let you stay in my room and he's usually in here...we thought you'd want a proper bed to sleep on, which there is..so..."