XIV

~•Ellie•~

I woke up alone in the bed. I put a pair of pants on and went to the kitchen. Everyone was on their phone around the table.
Ethan looked up and looked at me. He didn't smile, he felt guilty, and looked back at his phone.

No. Please don't ignored me.

I wanted to say it but I shuted my mouth, like I always do.
Nobody else noticed me. I sat next to Grayson. He smiled at me and said:

"Guys i have a amazing idea. What if we go camping outside?"

"We dont have a tent" said Ethan without even looking at us.

"And? The sky is going to be beautiful."

"Whatever"

"Well I think it's a good idea" I said looking at Ethan who wasn't even paying attention.

He's mad. But why? He absolutely has nothing to do with what happened. It's just him.
I sighed.
Maybe he's mad because Grayson told him what happened. Grayson got up with Rose and they put the dishes of their breakfast in the dishwasher. During this I said to Ethan with a really low voice.

"Ethan I think we should talk." He sighed.

"Why?"

"I think you know." I put my hand on his shoulder but he took it off and rudely said:

"Okay fine." He went in his room and I followed him. He looked at me waiting for me to talk. He was looking so impatient.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not." He responded really fast, doing his best to avoid my gaze

"Ethan..." I said puting my hand on his cheek so he finally turned his head and look at me. "Are you mad because of what happened with Grayson?" He stopped moving.

"What happened?" Panic appeared in his eyes.
Well it looks like he didn't know.

"Nothing. Tell me why are you mad?"

"I don't care anymore. What happened with Grayson?"

"Nothi-"
"What happened!" He yelled at me. Grayson came in the room looking if everything was alright.

Ethan pushed violantly Gray and yelled at him:

"What is it this time!" This time? Ethan was in furry.Rose came next to me,
running and looking scared.

Grayson tried to stop Eth pushing his chest by pushing him back but it only got wrost. Ethan punched Grayson on the face. Everyone stopped moving. It felt like my breathe was cut with a knife.
Grayson's nose was bleeding.

"Don't do it again." Said Ethan. What the fuck is going on?

Ethan went to the bathroom and Gray followed him but before Ethan closed the door, Grayson blocked it with his foot

"What the fuck E!?" Ethan gave this look at Grayson that I never saw. It looked like he wanted to kill him.

"What the fuck happened with her."