XVI

~•Ellie•~

It's been one week since we're supposed to be home but Rose and I decided to stay.
The last week was pretty calm
No drama.
Ethan began to be normal with me after I told him the truth. Actually, the first hours he seems devastated, in pain.
He couldn't believe this guy did this to me. But he went over it.

I was actually at a party. A fucking big party. Not gonna lie...I was drunk.
I felt free. I felt like if I was invincible. Nothing could hurt me.
I was dancing with Rose like crazy while Ethan was getting water. Of course he's not drunk.
Mister want to stay "clean" he says. Well fuck cleanest and lets party.

Ethan came behind me and told me in my ear:
"You really should stop drinking."

"No I'm fine" I am.

I really am. For the first time I'm not stressed out. Thinking about nothing but having fun with my friends.

"Come here" the music was so loud he almost needed to scream in my ear.

He took my hand and we went upstairs. We sat on a cute couch. He came a little bit closer and gave me a cute kiss.

Fuck this.

I jumped on his laps and started kissing him. He took my waist and bring me closer. His hands on my waist felt so good. His lips were soft like always. I was craving his body.
I put my hands in his hair because I knew he liked it. I lift myself a bit up and he grabbed my ass.
Fuck
I stopped kissing him and looked around. No one to be seen. I started unzipping his pants.

"Ellie no!"

"C'mon Eth. I know you want it." He took my hands off his pants and we were now holding hands.

"Baby I know you'll regret it tomorrow. I don't want to force you."

"You're not forcing me Eth. I want it."

"No you don't you're drunk." I got of his thighs but still admired his wonderful body.

-

A little bit later I was totally gone.

Everything around me was moving to fast. My head and stomach hurt but I didn't want to leave. I was on my own. Rose went home after throwing up a several time.
Since the camping, I dreamed a lot about Grayson and I kind of liked it.

I was having so much fun... well trying to because I didn't want to ruined my moment.

Then the only thing I saw was Ethan. I could see him through the crowd.
He was talking to a girl. He kissed her on the cheek, took his hand and bring her with him in the closest room. He made sure to look around so nobody would see him.

How–
how could he–

I dropped my drink on the floor. I didn't even wanted to stop them. 
Fuck it, fuck that, fuck him.
My heart never suffered this much in my entire life.
He said he loved me.

After all I told him. I trusted him.
And now he's cheating.

I got away from all the people and started crying in a corner. I stayed there, crying, for almost 15 minutes.

Then someone sat next to me and hugged me.
It was Gray. I hugged him back, tighter than he was hugging me.
I didn't want to leave his arms. I was crying on his shoulder, both sitting on the floor.

"Where's Ethan?" I didn't say anything."Ellie?"

"Don't talk please." I only wanted peace in his arms.

"But I need to know what happened. Come we'll talk in the bathroom."
He helped me to get up and we went straight to the bathroom upstairs.

He closed the door behind him.

"Where's Ethan?"

"With another girl." He just starred at me in confusion.

"What? That's impossible.I-"

"I saw him." He came closer to me to hug me but I jumped on him and kissed him.

My hands were around his neck. He took his hands and put them on my waist and bring me closer to him.
He grabbed me in his arms while we were still kissing and put me on the counter.
He started kissing my neck while his hands were going down from my hips to my thighs.
Then he started undressing me by putting my shirt off.
I wanted him so bad. My whole body was shaking.

I don't know if it was all the alcohol or if I was just shaking of pleasure, but one thing was sure, this never felt like a mistake.

He started by the edge of my shirt and slowly went upper. At this very moment, Ethan opened the bathroom's door but Gray and I never saw him, so we continued.
Gray looked a little bit to the left because he felt someone's presence and that's when he saw Ethan.
He automatically got off me. Ethan was staring at us. His eyes were filled with tears. He just said:

"It's okay bro, you can continue-"

"No Etha-"

"I already hate you."

A/N sorry