three

Caius Volturi was annoyed, no he was enraged. He was not supposed to have feelings, he was not supposed to care. He was the ruthless king, the one without emotion, the one who gave no mercy. Caius Volturi was supposed to hate humans, not think about them. He had not had feelings like this since his years of a human, most of which had been thankfully long forgotten but she brought something out in him. Feelings.

Arden Black was something he had never seen in all of his years on this earth. She was strong, defiant, beautiful. She was perfect to Caius in every single way and he hated it. He hated that he couldn't hate her. He hated that he couldn't hurt her. He hated that he would kill anyone who dared lay a hand on her. Caius Volturi hated having a mate but he couldn't help but already love the being that was Arden Black.

Entering Volterra Caius knew that his brothers would find out. He knew Marcus would be able to see it right away due to his bond. However he refused to allow the guard to know about his human. As soon as he entered the castle he saw the human assistant and made a mental note to have her show him how to use the device Arden had tried to teach him to use. He could kill her afterwards so she didn't say anything.

As soon as Caius entered the thrown room Marcus sat straight up in his chair, making everyone's eyes snap to the male kind who was busy staring at his brother.

All of his brothers bonds had shifted. He was still eternally loyal to his coven but he was also incredibly loyal to another being, perhaps more so than his brothers. Caius had found his mate.

"Everyone out." Caius growled in annoyance and all the guard scurried out, shutting the door behind them as Caius begrudgingly held out his hand to his brother. The raven haired king eagerly took it and was completely shocked by what he saw, a spout of laughter erupting from him.

"My my brother. This is quite interesting indeed." Aro stated with an insane smile on his lips.