Ch1: Introduction Time!

Insert playlist here—

Shiota Nagisa's POV

As Sugino-san and I were walking towards the class-E building. We noticed an ogling Okajima-san hiding in the bushes.

"What are you doing,  Okajima-san?" We sweatdropped as we walk towards him. He handed us his cellphone and a beautiful girl with a kindheartwarming blue eyes and a brown waist length hair were the first thing we saw. His wallpaper.

"Really, Okajima?" Sugino facepalmed.

"C'mon man! She's our new classmate,  the beauty and pride of Siren Cross Elite Academy. None other than Chalin Kumiko !"

Chalin Kumiko? Miko-chan?

"I can't believe she's going to be our class—"the first bell has rung.

Chalin Kumiko's POV

BEEP BEEP BE—

I angrily stop the beeping sound of my alarm.  I look at the time '6:50' , "I still got more time. " Making my way to the bathroom. Taking a peek of my face.

Bags under my eyes =check√

Swollen red eyes =check√

Ugh...  I look terri—pretty.

I did my daily rituals except I skip the make-up part and leave my bags bare.

After that I rummage through my closet and put my uniform. It consist of a large yellow sweater (a/n: like Sumire's or Nakamura's Shirt) and a long Kunugigaoka skirt that reach my feet. Heading towards the kitchen, I cooked and ate the omelette I made. 

I look at the time. '7:30'. Gloommy aura are around me.

~Time skip by Karma's hair~

Still with the gloomy aura surrounding me. I hesitantly walk towards the room. 'Kumiko, calm down they won't know you're here' I reassured myself.  "They won't —"

"You must be the transferred stude—EEEKKK??!! "

I turn around and saw my new homeroom teacher. He has a weird circular yellow ball for a face, two small dotted-like eyes, and and a wide grin plastered in his face. "Uh...  Hi, sensei" I smiled .

He shriek (in terror).

"Help!!  There's two Kirara's now!!!" He scream swaying his... Tentacles?

"Uh... Sensei... I'm gonna go to the room now... "

"N-no!!  Wait!  I have to enter first." He panicked.

He open the door and walked with a visible fear in his face. I overheard him saying "W-we have two Kirara's n-now!" I sweat dropped. Sensei slide the door.

"Y-you can c-come now Chalin-san" He gestured me to enter the room.

"Uh... I'm Chalin Kumiko, pleased to meet you all" greeted wih a forced smile that seemed sending chills around them as the gloomy aura still on me. I spotted a familiar blue hair and eyes. Na-kun?

"WHY IS THERE A GLOOMY AURA?!" just my trip

"I DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO BE LIKE THIS! " so what are you expecting from me?

"OKAJIMA! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO BE A BEAUTY NOT A BEAST!" well I'M SORRY

"THIS IS NOT THE CHALIN KUMIKO!" but I AM the chalin kumiko

"KIRARA, YOUR TWIN IS HERE" who's Kirara?

"C-Chalin-san, you can sit after Okuda-san" he pointed towards the twinbraid girl. Am I really that scary?  I walked towards the petite girl with twinbraided hair and sat after her.

"T-then homeroom is about to start"

Karasuma-san explained to me that the yellow octopus  would blow up the Earth if we won't kill him until march 13. Seems legit to me.

Maybe this school year won't be bad as the previous one.

——CHAPTER 1 END——

FIRST NAME:KUMIKO
LAST NAME:CHALIN

A/n:please note that kumiko transferred a week after the start of the school year and karma has 2 weeks of suspension.

Siren Cross Elite Academy is just from author-chan's imagination.

that's all for now bye!

Siren ♕♔