Ch4: Spending Time!

--Insert playlist here--

Chalin Kumiko's POV

Here I am, sitting in the couch eating a tub of chocolate ice cream. I look at my phone and saw 1 missed call. It's bitch-sensei. I put my phone away and continue eating my ice cream. Until I heard a ring. I looked at the screen of my phone and bitch-sensei's name popped up. I answer the call.

"What do you want, bitch-sensei?"

"Don't call me that! "I can tell she's rolling her eyes.

"Can you accompany me to the mall?"

"Don't you have Kurahashi-san or Yada-san?" Annoyance is visibly clear in my voice.

"Kurahashi said she's busy and Yada is taking care of her brother."

"Ugh. But why me though?!"

"Fine! I'll buy you 2 tubs of ice cream, 5 ferrero rocher chocolate boxes"I smirk at her offer.

"Add 1 nutella an I'll accompany you."

"Okay, got it! " well that's was fast

"Just let me change,buh-bye" I hung up and stride to my bedroom.

I change into a simple pastel coral shirt that was decorated with embroidered flowers, black pants and a kitten heels. Hmm... well I guess it's okay.

After that, i grab glass of water and drink it up. Then i took my purse that was laying in my bed. After that i head out to the front door of my apartment. As i was about to open the door, the doorbell rings. Who the fuck is it?

I open the door to see other than Akabane himself.

"Who're you?" I sarcastically said as I crossed my arms and lean at the door frame. "That hurt kumiko-chan~" He dramatically clutch his shirt as I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here anyway?" curiosity lace in my voice. "Well... I just wanted to see you." He smiled.. Wow, Karma Akabane knows how to smile.

Thump
Thump

"Where are you going? " I felt him grab my hand. "Somewhere. " I say sarcastically.

"With? "
"Someone"

He harshly let go of my hand and walk away.

What's wrong with him?

~Time skip by Itona's bandana~

I text bitch-sensei that I arrived at our designated place to meet. I spotted her, flirting with a blond haired man with... A curly brow? [A/n: Sanji you're in the wrong fanfic!]

I walk towards bitch-sensei and poked her. She groan and turn to look at me. Annoyance then shock expression is on her face. "Are you going to make me wait, Irina-san? " She stood up and winked at the man before saying "bye, Sanji! " Then walked away.

"Byeeee, Irina-chwaaaaan! ♡" I heard him yell.

"Sooo where is my ice cream? " I grimaced. "You'll just have to wait. " She winked. She then drag m to a swimsuit store.

"Oh no... " I muttered. "Help me find the perfect swimsuit, please? " She begged as I groan. "Fine." We started walking to the aisles.