Chapter 45: A Snookie Birthday Special!! *bonus*

This Chapter was pretty hard to write...but it was worth it :)

Enjoy! xx

----> Snookie Pov:

"Happy 16th birthday to me.." I sung to myself waking up, but smiling at the same time.  As soon as I turned on my back stretching, my room door creaked open a little and I noticed Jacob peaking his head in with a cocky grin on his face. It was something out of the ordinary but I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Besides, we all know Jacob is creepy as hell. "What time is it?" I asked sitting up and crossing my legs like a kindergartener. He didn't answer which was again, pretty strange. 

Jacob: Well don't you look mighty pretty?

Me: *shakes head* Don't even start...

Jacob: So I can't give my sister a compliment?

Me: Jacob it's early in the morning. *looks at him*

Jacob: And?

Me: What the hell do you want from me?

Jacob: EVERYTHING. >:)

Me: Everything? *confused*

Jacob: Yes. That even includes a kiss.

Me: Baby cakes, you got me screwed up in the head.

Jacob: Just wait until I get inside you. THEN you'll be screwed for good.

Me: You fucking rapist. ._.

Jacob: The best you'll ever find. *grins*

So I sat there and kinda blushed during the awkward conversation. Well it wasn't actually awkward, but being a teenager like me was a hard task. No matter what I go through, controlling my hormones was something I never could handle. He actually turned me on a little when he said that.

He walked up towards me and lifted my chin while caressing my cheek with his thumb. Next thing you know our lips crashed and I couldn't pull away this time. He laid me down on my back climbing between my legs while pinning my arms in the air. "Just relax." He whispered In my ear.

So he stood between my legs and trailed his hands from my stomach to my thighs until he reached my feet which tickled a little. He leaned over me and planted a soft kiss on my neck; He then pulled my shirt up exposing my stomach. He slowly kissed above my belly button and trailed on down. I closed my eyes and began relaxing a lot getting pretty eager.... until we heard a loud crash down in the kitchen and some screaming.

"Damnit!" Jacob yelled looking at the doorway with an agitated look on his face causing me to laugh.

But you can pretty much tell that he was up to something. :O Think ya'll know what it is?

_

Ray: *sings* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO-*gco*

Me: Boy hush! I'm too old for that. *grins* But thank you though.

Prince: May we pray?

Me: We shall. *grins*

Prod: Dear Lord, We come to you today to ask you-

Jacob: Please don't let my beautiful young sister end up pregnant. *prays*

Me: The hell? ._.

Roc: SHHHHHH! *whispers* No talking during the prayer!

Ray: Hush fool!

Jacob: *whispers* Shut the hell up!