Chapter 7 : I think....i love you?

As I turned over on my side, I saw that my phone was ringing like hell. Before I reached over to pick it up, I thought for awhile. I mean, I really didn't feel like messing with it and second, whoever's calling would probably have to wait until tomorrow. BUT like the nice and sweetest person I am, I answered and it turns out it was Mom. UH OH! :O Looks like I'm in trouble...Well I think...*shrugs*

[ Phone Convo. (Conversation) ]

Me: hello?

Mom: Hey sweetie..what are you and Jacob doing?

Me: Nothing much...he's still asleep though.

Mom: oh..well I wanted to tell u that we are coming home early.

Me: What?!

Mom: Sorry but something went wrong on the trip.

Me: Oh that's just great! Really great! *sarcasm*

Mom: So your happy we're coming home?

Me: Well, um, Honestly..not really. I didn't want you to come back anyways!

Mom: Well we're coming back whether  you like it or not.

Me: But-*gco*

Mom: I don't wanna hear it...and tell Jacob I said Hey!Now bye! See you soon!

Me: But-*gco*

[ Conversation Over! ]

When she hung up the phone I really pissed. She always did that to me.It's like she never has time for me or just doesn't want listen to me at all! It's all about her or her boyfriend and Whatever she wants..she gets. Whatever I want..can almost never get it because of her always spending her damn money on her all the time....but almost never on me like bitch I need attention too.

You see, my mom isn't really a good mom. She's very confusing and like she doesn't treat me like a daughter. It's very hard to explain because our relationship doesn't exist at all yet she knows she's responsible for me.

I was so angry that I picked up my alarm clock and threw it at the wall. It broke in pieces....I guess I never really knew I had nothing but anger in me. So I picked up my lamp and I was about to throw it to the wall but Jacob ran in and took it from me. I tried to take it but he grabbed me around the waist and held me.....

Me: Let me go Jacob!

Jacob: No..and why are you so angry?

Me: *sighs* For No reason, Now would you please let me go!

Jacob: If it wasn't for no reason..you wouldn't be throwing stuff.

Me: Why do you even you care? Why can't you just worry about your own self sometimes! Don't worry about me! I'm old enough to worry about me,myself,and I!

Jacob: The only reason I do that is because-

Me: Because of what!? Tell me because of what Jacob!

Jacob: Because your my sister,and I know it's been Like a couple days since we met,but I think I'm starting to love you like your my very own.

When he said that a tear slid down my cheek. I didn't t realize that he loved that much. What I really didn't realize was that my anger was tearing me apart on the inside. That's why I was always catching an attitude. But most of all my mom never said she loved me. My heart ached from when he said that. I started crying out tears. She always cared about herself...she never said I looked beautiful,I was smart,nor loved me. I looked into his eyes and I started crying. He gave me a long hug and kissed my cheek.....